ADVERTISEMENT

Beaver Stadium Parking Question

Am I allowed to park a pickup truck in an RV spot to give me more tailgate room- or will they divert me to a different lot?
They will direct you to the nearest yellow lot. I usually take my pick-up truck to the late games and have always been directed to the yellow lot with my RV pass.

I had this question several years ago and called the school to get an answer. They said it was fine.

On game day we pulled into the lot with no problem and then set up the tailgate. Half an hour later we were approached by a horrible dictator of a woman that made us move under threat of towing.

Long story short, you can’t park there unless you have an RV.

Reactions: mhlarch
I had this question several years ago and called the school to get an answer. They said it was fine.

On game day we pulled into the lot with no problem and then set up the tailgate. Half an hour later we were approached by a horrible dictator of a woman that made us move under threat of towing.

Long story short, you can’t park there unless you have an RV.
Did she fly a helicopter low over your party to ruin it?

Honestly, if you pay for an RV location, who cares if you park a Prius there? Obviously, people put up tents and use the space for a great tailgate. Is a better option to get there early and claim two spaces in the regular lot (one for the pickup and the other for a tent)?

Our tailgate has several RV spaces in the green lot. This lot has single spaces and RV spaces. They have no problem letting cars in this lot. One of the guys with an RV asked if he had to have his RV every week and was told no.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT