ADVERTISEMENT

Bernie Sanders' minimum wage proposal is irrelevant thanks to Trump's pro-growth policies

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
No, we still need a FEDERAL MANDATE with threat of force or penalty even though many are electing to pay $15 an hour to get the quality workers they need to run their business.....

I'm sorry, I forget he is just posturing. Posturing to be the most moral.... lmfao....

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/and...relevant-thanks-to-trumps-pro-growth-policies

Predictably, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., is introducing a bill to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour. Since the Republicans control the Senate and the presidency, it has absolutely no chance of passing. That’s good news for American workers looking to enter the labor force.

So why introduce it?

Obviously, this is a publicity stunt, intended to advance Sen. Sanders’ presidential aspirations. Even for progressives, it must surely be obvious that the $15 minimum wage is an increasingly irrelevant policy initiative. President Donald Trump’s capitalist economic policies are reducing income disparity for working-class Americans, which highlights the positive impact of economic growth as well as the negative impact of government policies that, ironically, attempt to help workers by hurting their employers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.