ADVERTISEMENT

best smelling psu wrestler is……

PSU Yinzer

Jan 7, 2018
Braeden Davis 😎. Funny story my PSU student daughter texted me earlier.
In economics class today, prof says they’ll give 3 extra credit points on their thursday test if someone sprays themselves with Axe body spray for 1 min straight (to demonstrate internal and external costs) and a kid raises his hand and goes up front, completing the challenge. It was Braeden. 😂😂

In economics class today, prof says they’ll give 3 extra credit points on their thursday test if someone sprays themselves with Axe body spray for 1 min straight (to demonstrate internal and external costs) and a kid raises his hand and goes up front, completing the challenge. It was Braeden. 😂😂
And I thought this was gonna be something about smoking mat burns caused by MM

Had to laugh to myself. I had 2 friends of mine go to Drexel. The one wrestled for them. Their was a medical lab that offered money to do studies of certain drug ointments and how it impacted a person. For x amount of days you would apply different product on forearm and then they would take about dime size biopsy.
They got paid pretty good.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSU Yinzer
Had to laugh to myself. I had 2 friends of mine go to Drexel. The one wrestled for them. Their was a medical lab that offered money to do studies of certain drug ointments and how it impacted a person. For x amount of days you would apply different product on firearm and then they would take about dime size biopsy.
What type of firearm are we talking here? Pistol? Rifle? ;)

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
Had to laugh to myself. I had 2 friends of mine go to Drexel. The one wrestled for them. Their was a medical lab that offered money to do studies of certain drug ointments and how it impacted a person. For x amount of days you would apply different product on forearm and then they would take about dime size biopsy.
Back in the day I used to go to Sera Tec occasionally to give plasma. A friend was on a program where they would inject him with stuff and then take his plasma. He got paid more. Not sure what they injected him with.

Back in the day I used to go to Sera Tec occasionally to give plasma. A friend was on a program where they would inject him with stuff and then take his plasma. He got paid more. Not sure what they injected him with.
In the late 60’s I used to go to a round building not far from Rec Hall to see how long I could sit in a tub filled with ice. Paid $5 per go.

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
In the late 60’s I used to go to a round building not far from Rec Hall to see how long I could sit in a tub filled with ice. Paid $5 per go.
The business owner probably sold the the video of you freezing to James Cameron in 1997. If you look close you might be one the heads bobbing in water at the end of the Titanic 😏

When I went I think it was $8 first visit of week, and $10 for second.
More if on injections. I think one was some kind of horse mucus…..

I was paid the above rate, and $10 for week two if you kept up the schedule.

More if on injections. I think one was some kind of horse mucus…..

I was paid the above rate, and $10 for week two if you kept up the schedule.
I was a regular in 1990. They knew me by name and eventually offered me the horse serum. Said it cost them a lot but they knew I was likely to keep coming back. They said with the antibodies I would produce, they could use my plasma for blood typing. I think I got paid approximately double after that.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Did Beth Goetz finally order AJF out of the Hawkeye weight room?

No, they'll wait until his ego-lifting and bad-form causes an injury and he sues them for failing to properly supervise his activities.

With his deadlifting...this will be his testimony..

When I went I think it was $8 first visit of week, and $10 for second.
Twice a week, 8 times a month. $200.00 175 lbs. was the cutoff if large bag or small. 2hrs. Drain then refill. Lowest time in my life.

water is your friend and after you get close to filling the bag tell them you have to go pee..

Last edited:
You are an animal, you paid to sit in ice water. That's like paying people to burn you with a lighter or something. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT