Biden's post election speech

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Same old, same old.

He has just rattled off lie after lie after lie. Then he says he wants to work with Republicans "like he has his first two years.

God is he despicable. He doesn't get shit. We're in for a lot more pain. Thanks Soc/Dem voters and you too, Trump. Lots of blame to go around. Too bad the hard working people in the middle are gonna be particularly hard hit with inflation, high energy and food costs and crime in the streets. The only small solace we may have is see Biden's criminal family enterprise exposed. Will the Republican leaders AT LEAST deliver that?

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Same old, same old.

He has just rattled off lie after lie after lie. Then he says he wants to work with Republicans "like he has his first two years.

God is he despicable. He doesn't get shit. We're in for a lot more pain. Thanks Soc/Dem voters and you too, Trump.
1) R's wouldn't be able to get inflation down any more than Dems. Inflation is worldwide. The price of gas has dropped. So will inflation soon although hiked interest rates by the Fed is not the correct policy.

2) Unemployment is down to 3.6%

3) Republicans are cheapskates on crime and economic growth. You clowns think we're going to balance budgets?

4) Will Hotshoe accuse me of calling names because of calling Republicans clowns? Too bad, I don't care.

Reactions: NJPSU

bdgan

May 29, 2008
1) R's wouldn't be able to get inflation down any more than Dems. Inflation is worldwide. The price of gas has dropped.

3) Republicans are cheapskates on crime and economic growth. You clowns think we're going to balance budgets?
How can one person be so wrong about everything?

1) Dems created inflation with horrible energy policy and by printing $5 trillion above baseline spending.

2) Unemployment is 3.7% and rising

3) Republicans have pushed for more money for police and border security. Democrats are the party of looting = reparations, no cash bail, easy sentencing, and defund the police.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
1) R's wouldn't be able to get inflation down any more than Dems. Inflation is worldwide. The price of gas has dropped. So will inflation soon although hiked interest rates by the Fed is not the correct policy.

4) Will Hotshoe accuse me of calling names because of calling Republicans clowns? Too bad, I don't care.
Gas hasn't dropped at all. No one cares about anything you say because you accuse others and do the same. You're an ignorant fraud. Diesel is $6.49/gal in PA. Gas is pushing higher. Gas isn't down whatsoever.

You're not only a fraud, you're a liar regarding crime and police. The party you vote for ran on defunding police. Go seek help, you clearly need it.

Reactions: Sullivan

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Same old, same old.

God is he despicable. He doesn't get shit. We're in for a lot more pain. Thanks Soc/Dem voters and you too, Trump. Lots of blame to go around. Too bad the hard working people in the middle are gonna be particularly hard hit with inflation, high energy and food costs and crime in the streets. The only small solace we may have is see Biden's criminal family enterprise exposed. Will the Republican leaders AT LEAST deliver that?
🤣

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
And worse. That's ok. I love getting under your skin (space exploration enthusiasts) with straight talk about wasteful NASA.
You don't get under anyone's skin. It's your ego that gets in the way. You actually believe you're smart.

Reactions: Sullivan

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
You don't get under anyone's skin. It's your ego that gets in the way. You actually believe you're smart.
No ego. It's just that I truly care about the issues. I truly care about stopping wasteful spending. I make the effort to understand the issues especially technology. As a citizen, anybody can do the same. And it doesn't hurt that subjects I learned in schools help me understand topics I view on the Web and You Tube.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
No ego. It's just that I truly care about the issues. I truly care about stopping wasteful spending. I make the effort to understand the issues especially technology. As a citizen, anybody can do the same. And it doesn't hurt that subjects I learned in schools help me understand topics I view on the Web and You Tube.
Give it a rest. You care. Lmao. Yeah, you're the only person that cares. You voted for the most racist President since Jackson.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Gas hasn't dropped at all. No one cares about anything you say because you accuse others and do the same. You're an ignorant fraud. Diesel is $6.49/gal in PA. Gas is pushing higher. Gas isn't down whatsoever.

You're not only a fraud, you're a liar regarding crime and police. The party you vote for ran on defunding police. Go seek help, you clearly need it.
I know what my party ran on. At one time. Not so much anymore. Regardless, I will vote for Dems over the election denier party any day of the week. I will continue to fight my party anytime they are weak on crime and drug enforcement. Just like the R party is weak on crime and drug enforcement.

Gas is way down in Virginia.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Give it a rest. You care. Lmao. Yeah, you're the only person that cares. You voted for the most racist President since Jackson.
Then you and fellow R's on this board need to show some seriousness.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
B.S. He says some things he shouldn't but he is nowhere close to being a racist.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003

1) Dems created inflation with horrible energy policy and by printing $5 trillion above baseline spending.

3) Republicans have pushed for more money for police and border security. Democrats are the party of looting = reparations, no cash bail, easy sentencing, and defund the police.
Inflation and high energy costs are all over the world. How can you deny that?

If Dems were the party of easy sentencing, etc., how are the jails and prisons full of convicts?

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Inflation and high energy costs are all over the world. How can you deny that?

If Dems were the party of easy sentencing, etc., how are the jails and prisons full of convicts?
Fact denier

SLion

May 29, 2001

And yet got ass kicked. You should look in mirror on your thoughts bc they were rejected as nonsense. Trump printed trillions, stoking inflation and unemployment lowest ever. Rs are party of big debt, insurrection, conspiracy and disorder.. own it

Reactions: Catch50

bdgan

May 29, 2008
And yet got ass kicked. You should look in mirror on your thoughts bc they were rejected as nonsense. Trump printed trillions, stoking inflation and unemployment lowest ever. Rs are party of big debt, insurrection, conspiracy and disorder.. own it
The party of lies lives on

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Same old, same old.

God is he despicable. He doesn't get shit.
We're in for a lot more pain. Thanks Soc/Dem voters and you too, Trump. Lots of blame to go around. Too bad the hard working people in the middle are gonna be particularly hard hit with inflation, high energy and food costs and crime in the streets. The only small solace we may have is see Biden's criminal family enterprise exposed. Will the Republican leaders AT LEAST deliver that?

50 years of ZERO accountability will do that.

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016

"But my prescription drug prices!" which of course aren't saving anyone any money for a couple years, if ever

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
The Penna Peasant chimes in with his usual uninformed opinion. 🙄

gjbankos

Jan 16, 2006
Says the guy who votes for the party of 52 states to create a permanent senate majority, nuking the filibuster, stacking the supreme court, creating a separate nation-state in Oregon, men can compete in women's sports, children can mutilate themselves without parental consent, and "hunter biden laptop story is Russian disinformation."

And I could go on and on.

Shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe and IIVI

junior1

May 29, 2001
Same old, same old.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the election results....high inflation, recessed housing market, crime in the streets, immigration out of control, $trillion deficits and the electorate still votes for the incumbents......
It seems as if the mindset of the nation is shifting. If I were Biden, I would take the results as a minor validation of my policies..no need to change. It seems as if he has taken the same thing from the results.
Where do we go from here? Now I'm not an economist, but just looking at the next year, I see high, if not higher gas prices (we have to restock the strategic reserve), higher interest rates which will keep the housing market depressed and rent prices higher, continued $trillion deficits, continued restrained supply chain, wages not keeping up with inflation, higher unemployment (if the fed plan works) and a potential recession in 2023.
Personally, I don't see any help from our federal elected officials...small majorities (either party) in the house and senate, potential government shutdowns over fiscal policy disagreements, continued "woke" positions from the administration keeping issues like gender identity in the forefront.....
Oh well, nothing I can do about it now........It will be interesting to see if the last minute "conversions" from governors and mayors about how to deal with crime actually take hold or if they've already forgotten their rousing speeches.

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the election results....high inflation, recessed housing market, crime in the streets, immigration out of control, $trillion deficits and the electorate still votes for the incumbents......
It seems as if the mindset of the nation is shifting. If I were Biden, I would take the results as a minor validation of my policies..no need to change. It seems as if he has taken the same thing from the results.
Where do we go from here? Now I'm not an economist, but just looking at the next year, I see high, if not higher gas prices (we have to restock the strategic reserve), higher interest rates which will keep the housing market depressed and rent prices higher, continued $trillion deficits, continued restrained supply chain, wages not keeping up with inflation, higher unemployment (if the fed plan works) and a potential recession in 2023.
Personally, I don't see any help from our federal elected officials...small majorities (either party) in the house and senate, potential government shutdowns over fiscal policy disagreements, continued "woke" positions from the administration keeping issues like gender identity in the forefront.....
Oh well, nothing I can do about it now........It will be interesting to see if the last minute "conversions" from governors and mayors about how to deal with crime actually take hold or if they've already forgotten their rousing speeches.

This dysfunctional country is ****ed to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!