ADVERTISEMENT

Big Noon Kickoff - Oct 26

djm_psu_alum

Nov 30, 2016
I assume Fox's Big Noon Kickoff only does B10 and B12 games. Based on that, are these the viable options?

• PSU at Wiscy
  • Neb at OSU
  • BYU at UCF
  • Wash at Indy
  • Mich State at Mich
Really hoping PSU avoids the 11am start in Wisconsin given our slow-a$$ starts.

I assume Fox's Big Noon Kickoff only does B10 and B12 games. Based on that, are these the viable options?

• PSU at Wiscy
  • Neb at OSU
  • BYU at UCF
  • Wash at Indy
  • Mich State at Mich
If Nebraska beats Indiana this week that's a lock to be the Noon game assuming Fox has first pick

Reactions: lazydave841

• PSU at Wiscy
  • Neb at OSU
  • BYU at UCF
  • Wash at Indy
  • Mich State at Mich
In a way, I do too. However, an 11:00 a.m. start there may help to take the crowd out of it. Also, Fox already has done a Big Noon game at Wisconsin this season, so maybe that will play a role in the decision.

we play at 7:30
..and on NBC, not Fox or ESPN .

GZ3dHxDWQAApW90

• PSU at Wiscy
  • Neb at OSU
  • BYU at UCF
  • Wash at Indy
  • Mich State at Mich
Remember that when people start freaking out over the night kickoff time. Personally I think it's more beneficial to PSU to start at night instead of at 11am central

Can’t believe Michigan vs Michigan State is banished to the Big Ten network.
The three network games - Nebraska/tOSU, Illinois/Oregon and PSU/Wisconsin - are all superior so not really a surprise. Also Michigan needed a conference game on BTN and this was a good option.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT