ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Wrestling Championships

golfnit85

Feb 9, 2018
Looking to buy tickets but getting different stories from Penn State ticket office and Michigan ticket office, would be grateful for any help.

Went to MSU and Rutgers when they hosted. You purchase tickets through the host school, at least that was the procedure then. Far as I know they don't go on sale till later in the season. They're not difficult to get.

Sorry first thread sent by mistake, having trouble deleting or getting it removed

Where is my abducted by aliens gif?

Let alone 2 threads.

I used this crazy alien technology and I found them in litterally 5 seconds. I think the little green men call it 'Google'.

I found also, Michigan ticket office said I needed a Promo code from Penn State ticket office to get PSU section tickets, PSU ticket office was not aware of this. I have been to many Big ten tournaments and haven't had trouble in the past except the ticket nightmare @ Rutgers. But I figured that was mostly because of the High School gym they held the tournament in.

Last edited:
I found also, Michigan ticket office said i needed a Promo code from Penn State ticket office to get PSU section tickets, PSU ticket office was not aware of this. I have been to many Big ten tournaments and haven't had trouble in the past except the ticket nightmare @ Rutgers. But I figured that was mostly because of the High School gym they held the tournament in.

Code is “pin”

Reactions: diggerpup
rick-and-morty-tell-us-the-code.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT