ADVERTISEMENT

Big10 Duals Begin

GogglesPaizano

Feb 6, 2018
This may be the most comfortable I have felt since 2017-18. It's going to be great to sit back and watch our stars wreak havoc, and our young guns morph from potential to reality in 2 1/2 months time. If all guess right, we will have 5 top 4 locks and a few let's see wild cards enter March wide-eyed and ready to let it rip.

My only concern is getting from here through the Big10 minefield and into mid-March healthy, with my #1 concern focused on Kerk's health. A healthy Kerk runs the table and should be in the Hodge conversation IMO. He is finally there, healthy, bigger, faster, stronger and starting to distance himself from his closest competition. Go Greg!

Beau, Shane and Alex are still writing their stores and Cael has a history with transforming young career early season ranking service afterthoughts into challengers for the title come March.

157? Well who knows what Cael really has planned but the next 2-3 weeks will provide some drama there.

The party starts tonight - on to #10!!!!!

Last edited:
If all guess right, we will have 5 top 4 locks and a few let's see wild cards enter March wife eyed and ready to let it rip.

the last man on earth wedding GIF by Fox TV

Last edited:
Reactions: GogglesPaizano
Fyi, for those interested in watching part or all of other matches tonight...

Bucknell vs Michigan State (6pm on BTN+)
Illinois vs Iowa (8pm on BTN+)
Ohio State vs Indiana (7pm on BTN)

My wife just told me if I don't say anything good about Iowa I'm sleeping on the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT