ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Mistake of My Life Was Supporting Dems

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Talk about buyer's remorse.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/08/21/rfks_running_mate_nicole_shanahan_.html

"I did not put in tens of millions of dollars to be a spoiler candidate, I put in tens of millions of dollars to win and do the right things," she said. "ClearChoice, this DNC-aligned PAC that was created specifically to take us out, has spent millions of dollars to take us out. They have turned us into a spoiler. We didn't want to be a spoiler, we wanted to win. We wanted a fair shot. The DNC made that impossible for us. They have banned us, shadowbanned us, kept us off stages, manipulated polls, used lawfare against us, sued us in every possible state, they've even planted insders into our campaign to disrupt it and create actual legal issues for us. The extent of the sabotage they've unleashed on us is mind-blowing, we're still learning new ways they have sabotaged us. I really wanted a fair shot at this election, and I believed in the American that I pledged allegiance to as a little girl. And that is not where we are today, and it is not because of the Republican Party taking us out, it is the Democratic Party taking us out. And I am so disappointed I ever helped them, I am so disappointed I helped Chuck Schumer in that Georgia runoff, to secure the [Senate] majority. It is probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life."

• Angry
Reactions: Monlion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.