Bill Maher: It’s Time for Kamala Harris to Retire

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Better, be impeached.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/sarah...r-confiscating-guns-without-a-reason-n2613850

Vice President Kamala Harris has made it apparent she doesn’t know what she’s doing. She says just enough to get by and then makes a run for it before reporters can further question her. Sometimes she even lets out a cackle, further proving she’s just as unfit as President Joe Biden.

Comedian Bill Maher thinks so too.

During his Real Time talk show, Maher predicted that Biden will not give up a chance to run for re-election in 2024.

“Once you have that real estate, and you wake up in the White House, and your office is the Oval, I just don't think you give it up,” Maher said, adding “It's very hard to take away the nomination from the president, a sitting president."

However, he suggested that Harris should be replaced.

“What I could see is replacing the vice president… because [Kamala Harris is] just not very popular anywhere. And it didn't seem to work out. And, I don't know, that's been done before on a ticket,” Maher said.

Harris had shown that she is incompetent to serve as the nation’s Vice President.

According to a FiveThirtyEight poll, nearly half of Americans disapprove of Harris’ job alongside Biden.

Latest posts