ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Bassett

Shirley you beau geste! :)
And the inevitable

giphy.gif

Someone needs to tell the kid to open his eyes. Or does he just squint like that all the time? Not good for your eyes. Hell he’s almost as tall as RBY already. I know he’s nearly 15 but he looks like he’ll have some size to him. Only chance iowa has is if he ends up being a lightweight.

Someone needs to tell the kid to open his eyes. Or does he just squint like that all the time? Not good for your eyes. Hell he’s almost as tall as RBY already. I know he’s nearly 15 but he looks like he’ll have some size to him. Only chance iowa has is if he ends up being a lightweight.
That’s “flash-squint”,common amongst teens who constantly have their picture taken.

Im more concerned with the “invisible suitcase“ syndrome

That’s “flash-squint”,common amongst teens who constantly have their picture taken.

Im more concerned with the “invisible suitcase“ syndrome
I wish I had all these opportunities. Kid is lucky. He rubs elbows with way cooler people than I do. Wonder if he talked to Cael while he was in town. We need this kid. That pipeline is deep and plentiful

Serious question (cuz you never know with me)

Is it not an infraction for a college coach to do this as the kids are not yet in HS?

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT