ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Nickal earns UFC contract after dominating performance in DWCS

KlenderJoey

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2022
Bo continued his rise through the MMA ranks by winning another fight on the Dana White Contender Series last night! What a performance! Through two fights, Nickal has spent just 1:54 in the Octagon.

He is set to have his first fight in the UFC before the end of the year. For the MMA fans in here, he also said Khamzat Chimaev would be a "good matchup."

Bo Nickal earns UFC contract after dominating performance in DWCS

As soon as the betting line comes out I'm betting on Bo.
judging gordon ramsay GIF by FOX TV

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
The odds will go way up as the fight gets close. Last fight he opened at +900. By fight time he was +2200. That's my point. Plus I will be betting 100x more than my usual.
+900? Really? He was a heavy underdog? I'm a novice bettor but "+" denotes the dog, and the amount a $100 bet will payout at. His opponent might have been at +900. That puts Bo at maybe -300 (guessing).

But I get the point. Get your bet down early on Bo before everyone else does.

+900? Really? He was a heavy underdog? I'm a novice bettor but "+" denotes the dog, and the amount a $100 bet will payout at. His opponent might have been at +900. That puts Bo at maybe -300 (guessing).

But I get the point. Get your bet down early on Bo before everyone else does.
Hahaha ya . I am a betting novice.

Hey @hlstone. I saw your question over on HR about where to watch the fight and just figured I'd respond over here. Worst-case if you don't find any other place I'm pretty sure Buffalo Wild Wings shows all UFC fights. I'm sure there is a few of those around Ann Arbor.

• Love
Reactions: danoftw and hlstone
Hey @hlstone. I saw your question over on HR about where to watch the fight and just figured I'd respond over here. Worst-case if you don't find any other place I'm pretty sure Buffalo Wild Wings shows all UFC fights. I'm sure there is a few of those around Ann Arbor.
Creek,
Thank you for the suggestion.

Are you thinking Bo finishes in the first round too?

He is -1400 now to win.

Reactions: Creek Side
Creek,
Thank you for the suggestion.

Are you thinking Bo finishes in the first round too?

He is -1400 now to win.
Yeah I think Pickett taps in the first. I'd almost like to see it go the distance just for the entertainment of watching Bo but the likelihood of that happening isn't good. Lol

Thank you for sharing the links. 🤙

The way I saw it Bo definitely had some nervousness to him in this in this last fight. People that know more about the sport talk about his potential and why he needs to take his progress slow and when they point little things out it definitely shows. With that being said I'm ready to see another one. Maybe it's already in the works?

ADVERTISEMENT