ADVERTISEMENT

Board help needed - do I need to call the police?

91Joe95

Aug 15, 2003
A good poster whose work I am acquainted with has admitted to kidnapping and locking away all world stunner Salma Hayek. This explains why Ms. Hayek has not returned any of my calls or explicit texts, and also why I have never been invited to his kitchen. Clearly Ms. Hayek is in trouble. What should I do?

For those with low stamina and weak hearts: this clip lasts more than four minutes.

While this would ordinarily be an HR issue, I'm thinking that there must be some way to negotiate with psuro? ( you didn't name him explicitly, so I guessed).

Perhaps Jay can intervene in this scurfuffle.

Was that EricStrattonRushChairman with the foot in his mouth? He would only wreck that in a sloppy seconds manner if I am in the building!

A good poster whose work I am acquainted with has admitted to kidnapping and locking away all world stunner Salma Hayek. This explains why Ms. Hayek has not returned any of my calls or explicit texts, and also why I have never been invited to his kitchen. Clearly Ms. Hayek is in trouble. What should I do?

For those with low stamina and weak hearts: this clip lasts mor.e than four minutes.

-------
I think you need to call a psychiatrist for an immediate emergency intervention. Salma ain't ever gonna take your call.

Sorry.

Reactions: LionJim

For those with low stamina and weak hearts: this clip lasts more than four minutes.

Sounds like a job for The Mariachi

Reactions: Marshall30

relax... she says hi. it's her damned snake that is causing problems...

call this cop, trust me. she can deal with these shady characters:

1369519594_mariska-hargitay-returns-svu_2.jpg

Reactions: 91Joe95 and N&B4PSU
While this would ordinarily be an HR issue, I'm thinking that there must be some way to negotiate with psuro? ( you didn't name him explicitly, so I guessed).

Perhaps Jay can intervene in this scurfuffle.

After much deliberation, I've decided to place the posting quality of this board over the welfare of Ms. Hayek. I hope you all understand and respect my decision to place a few internet pixels over the true love that she has for me. I guess I'll just have to move on.

After much deliberation, I've decided to place the posting quality of this board over the welfare of Ms. Hayek. I hope you all understand and respect my decision to place a few internet pixels over the true love that she has for me. I guess I'll just have to move on.

"Hi, this is Anthony42... I'm sorry Anna can't come to the phone right now, she's ... uh.. busy. Please leave a message."

Sergei still likes this and he's pleased you decided not to call the police.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT