Bourbon and LdN, "ballot harvesting" ... Can you explain it to me like I'm a 5yo?

BoulderFish

Oct 31, 2016
Conceptually, I understand what is ballot harvesting -- clear as a crystal.

What I need help with though is how it works in real life. As in, 1) what's the actual mechanism that is employed to do it (again, explain this to me like I'm 5yo); and 2) How is this accomplished with nobody (or such little) leaking the scheme to someone willing/capable of exposing the operation?

Reactions: bourbon n blues

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021

What I need help with though is how it works in real life. As in, 1) what's the actual mechanism that is employed to do it (again, explain this to me like I'm 5yo); and 2) How is this accomplished with nobody (or such little) leaking the scheme to someone willing/capable of exposing the operation?
I drive to a nursing home with 100 people in it.

I sit with them, or not, and start filling out the ballot with all Ds.

If no one objects, I ask them to sign it. Or not.

Send in all 100 ballots.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

First you need to get the ballots, Pa. lets them out with almost no oversight, in Florida and Ohio you need to request and include proof of ID. In Pa. it is not as strict.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
It’s more than nursing homes. Far more. They go door to door to find people that aren’t registered, then sign them up as 🤡. Then they go back and ‘help’ them fill out the ballots. Do the same with homeless people.

Then schools will have sign up drives run by the unions. Very intimidating to not vote 🤡. Same with other unions like SEIU, ASCFME, and more.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
It’s more than nursing homes. Far more. They go door to door to find people that aren’t registered, then sign them up as 🤡. Then they go back and ‘help’ them fill out the ballots. Do the same with homeless people.

Then schools will have sign up drives run by the unions. Very intimidating to not vote 🤡. Same with other unions like SEIU, ASCFME, and more.
Exactly!

Reactions: bourbon n blues

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020

A good explanation. The unions are used as ground soldiers.

Aside from harvesting they were clearly put into action for ballot curing in SE Penna (ballots returned with missing dates on envelopes were returned to people by union teams so that voters could fix their omissions)

Jerry

May 29, 2001

Yup, under the fig leaf of the pandemic, the system has been massively reengineered to facilitate Dem-Media's exploitation of the electoral gold mine of uninformed, clueless, and manipulable citizens. They're out there by the millions but previously were not participants in the system because they didn't know or care. Now Dem-Media is "helping" them to know and care.

This bakes a big Dem-Media advantage into the cake and helps explain why in a mid-term election where every single historical and political factor pointed to big-time GOP gains, it didn't happen...and how an obviously debilitated Dem-Media candidate with zero record of achievement won a Senate seat in Pennsylvania.

Meanwhile, crucial to the whole project is Dem-Media's control of the propaganda machine -- the "Media" wing of Dem-Media -- which works night and day to gaslight the public into believing this new system with its one-week waits to determine election winners is perfectly "normal" and "how the process works." Welcome to Sacred Amerikan Democracy where seldom is heard a discouraging word (except if it's to smear Republicans) and the skies are not cloudy all day.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
I understand the concept. But aren't both parties doing this?
Big difference. The Rs don’t have the manpower to do this on a large scale. Everyone knows the unions donate a lot of money to the 🤡 party but their manpower is much more important. The unions, both staff and members, do registration drîves, get out the vote drives, ballot harvesting, telephone calls, staff campaign stops, put out signs, help with ‘curing’ ‘ballots, and more. Huge difference.

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
Georgia has a long early vote period. A Republican won. Again...I understand the concept but explain why it's Democrat corruption if it's legal.
You'll be waiting a while. Just like the comment about money changing hands, it's all neat and tidy in theory but the claims lack any substantive proof. I would love to see evidence of money changing hands in return for mail-in ballots.

Just watch the Kari Lake fiasco in Arizona. While her people sit next to the poll workers watching every effort at vote tabulation, she runs to the press to claim fraud.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
A good explanation. The unions are used as ground soldiers.

Aside from harvesting they were clearly put into action for ballot curing in SE Penna (ballots returned with missing dates on envelopes were returned to people by union teams so that voters could fix their omissions)
This should not be allowed.

Reactions: psuted

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Georgia has a long early vote period. A Republican won. Again...I understand the concept but explain why it's Democrat corruption if it's legal.
Why not do the leg work and try to figure out why voting is different in different states? I get very frustrated at how people do not know this.
Which is why the MSM focuses on Trump. It's not him, he won Pa. in 2020 with legitimate votes. Meaning get up and go vote on election day or request a ballot for a good reason.

Reactions: psuted

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
No, it's a city/Democrat thing. Can't you see the numbers? Do you realize how hard it would be to canvas the farming areas and how long it would take to get 100 votes?
Now yours is the first post that anyone made that makes any sense. So, why don't Republicans go into the cities and get the people registered, help them fill out the ballot etc etc. ?

SLion

May 29, 2001
Big difference. The Rs don’t have the manpower to do this on a large scale. Everyone knows the unions donate a lot of money to the 🤡 party but their manpower is much more important. The unions, both staff and members, do registration drîves, get out the vote drives, ballot harvesting, telephone calls, staff campaign stops, put out signs, help with ‘curing’ ‘ballots, and more. Huge difference.

Fixed it

The Rs don’t have the support to do this on a large scale

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Fixed it

The Rs don’t have the support to do this on a large scale
Wrong, it's harder to cheat in small towns and rural areas as opposed to the inner city. My block might have ten voters there, an inner city housing project would garner hundreds of votes.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Ok...you are only telling me the way it is. That the Dems out work the GOP. isn't that the simple answer to my question?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Ok...you are only telling me the way it is. That the Dems out work the GOP. isn't that the simple answer to my question?
That's complete bullshit. You should be ashamed of yourself. So Republicans should go around and sign up bums and vote for them? Do you really think these people are voters?
I told you people what my friend found and no one cares. Guys like you are a big part of the problem.

Latest posts