ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting BREAKING: Penn State lands three-star QB Marcus Stokes

Ok.... this seems kind of important, I support the staff, but is this not something worth commenting upon.....

Congratulations Marcus.....best of luck to you in Happy Valley.

Welcome Marcus and family!

Ponte Vedra is a wonderful area...did business with the PGA Tour years ago and enjoyed time there.

Happy Valley is a much different piece of Americana that will hopefully provide you with a great 4 or 5 years. Embrace the atmosphere and the changes of seasons.

For most of us the time flew by all too quickly. We Are!

Reactions: TheGLOV
Ok.... this seems kind of important, I support the staff, but is this not something worth commenting upon.....

Congratulations Marcus.....best of luck to you in Happy Valley
Hard to get excited anymore about early commitments when we have so many flip six months later. Sometimes three or four times. And even after they get here some portal out before playing a down.

Will say that he looked really good. Read defenses well, found open receivers all over the field, quick release, and his passes were very accurate putting them in just the right spot for easy catches. However this is a highlight real so we don’t see the bad ones. And at 6’ 1” and 170 lbs he needs to grow some. But since he is only a junior in high school I am sure he will.

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT