ADVERTISEMENT

BrockBronson Scholastic Recruiting Apocalypse Thread

You have to remember that FCA 8th graders drive themselves to practice
This school is going to get sniffed out by the PIAA. They keep bringing in more and more wrestlers. The state is about to see Bethlehem Catholic on steroids with this team

What is the Northern york situation. Their coach got fired and was a club coach. Then kids from that school transferred out to a private school & were all approved. The private school they went to is the fired coaches dad.

Last edited:
This school is going to get sniffed out by the PIAA. They keep bringing in more and more wrestlers. The state is about to see Bethlehem Catholic on steroids with these guys.

What is the Northern york situation. Their coach got fired and was a club coach. Then kids from that school transferred out to a private school & were all approved. The private school they went to is the fired coaches dad.
I heard that Northern would not sign off of on the Baum transfer. The rumors about why they fired their coach if true would be a really big deal, To have a kid leave right after to follow the fired coach to another school would have to piss some people off.

This school is going to get sniffed out by the PIAA. They keep bringing in more and more wrestlers. The state is about to see Bethlehem Catholic on steroids with these guys.

Who left NY besides Baum?

How is this different than Gill and he is sitting. The PIAA is a joke and corrupt as hell

Last edited:
Reactions: nitlion6
Baum started school. Transferred mid year because a coach left. No way it’s different. If Nauman was still at NY would Baum of left? You know the answer. Gill, Gibson, Forest Should all be wrestling if Kunstek, Baum and Bouzakis are. PIAA is a joke

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Baum started school. Transferred mid year because a coach left. No way it’s different. If Nauman was still at NY would Baum of left? You know the answer. Gill, Gibson, Forest Should all be wrestling if Kunstek, Baum and Bouzakis are. PIAA is a joke
Well Bouzakis and Kunstek still have to get cleared. Bouzakis definitely will. Kunstek is still up in the air believe it or not.

Well Bouzakis and Kunstek still have to get cleared. Bouzakis definitely will. Kunstek is still up in the air believe it or not.
Everyone is D11 gets approved. It’s a joke. Kunstek Will Too. Then they made Zain sit. PIAA is a joke.

Leaving after your coach gets fired,,,, if that isn’t following a coach or sports intention, what is??

Last edited:
Leaving after your coach gets fired,,,, if that isn’t following a coach or sports intention, what is?? His pap is a real Jack ass too. Fits in perfect with Team Nauman. Worst club in the state. Classless
This is how I picture you.

god-highschool-was-so-sick-good-times.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-840-1564767148-1.gif

Pa power top incoming freshman list. It’s safe to say Upson is Catholic. Brant Harer is way too low. How doesn’t all these prep/private schools make you mad. Only two D4 kids in the top 25 is laughable. Milheim is the best brother and if they haven’t proved they are always overlooked, this one will. Mcort and Faith with half the kids. Faith had about 6-7 kids last year and their best class is coming in next year.

Bethlehem and ND are down on incoming firepower. My buddy said there are 44 of the 75 who switched schools since elem to HS.

Is AA going to over take AAA with these college prep Catholic teams. I could see Faith beating D2 teams. I can’t believe Coach Harer and others aren’t blowing the whistle on this.
1Bo BassettBishop McCort1148x Youth State Champ, Super 32 HS Champ, Cadet World Gold, Fargo AA, 2x Surge HS Champ, Ohio TOC Champ
2Jax ForrestBishop McCort1212x Youth State Champ, Cadet World Silver, 2x Super 32 3rd, Fargo AA, Surge HS Champ, NHSCA MS Champ
3Adam WatersFaith Christian1725x Youth State Champ & 2x Medalist, 2x MAWA 1st, 2x Super 32 MS 1st, Fargo AA, Surge HS Champ, POWERade Champ
4Keanu DillardBethlehem Catholic1073x Youth State Champ & 3x Medalist, 3x Super 32 MS Medalist, 2x MAWA Champ, DXI JH Champ, Ohio TOC Champ
5Sam HerringBishop McCort1272x Youth State Champ, 2x Fargo AA, POWERade 15U Champ, 2x Super 32 HS Medalist
6Lukas Littleton MascaroMalvern Prep1141x Youth State Champ & 3x Medalist, Super 32 MS Champ, USAW Kids National Champ, 3x MAWA Champ, Ohio TOC 4th
7Brandt HarerMontogmery1214x Youth State Champ & 2x Medalist, Super 32 MS Champ, MAWA Champ
8Cael WeidemoyerFaith Christian1521x Youth State Champ & 4x Medalist , POWERade 15U Champ, MAWA 2nd, Super 32 MS Champ, Surge HS 4th
9Jason SingerFaith Christian189PA Youth State Champ, 3x CT Youth State Champ, Fargo 16U AA, NHSCA MS 2nd, 2x Super 32 MS Medalist
10Terrell McFarlandPottsville1602x Youth State Champ & 3x Medalist, 4x MAWA Medalist, D11 JH Champ, 2x Pan-Am Double Gold
11Dylan PitzerMount Pleasant2151x Youth State Champ & 7x Medalist, District 7 JH Champ, 2x Ohio TOC Champ
12Dom DeputyChestnut Ridge1075x Youth State Medalist, 2x Super 32 MS Medalist, POWERade 12U Champ, Surge MS & HS Champ, 2x Ohio TOC Champ
13Lincoln SledzianowskiBishop McCort107FL State HS 3rd, Fargo Champ & AA, Pan-Am Gold
14Camden BaumBishop McDevitt1394x Youth State Medalist, Northern JH Champ, NHSCA Nationals MS 4th, MAWA Champ
15Luke FugazzottoNorwestern Lehigh1603x Youth State Medalist, District XI JH 1st, Super 32 MS 3rd, NHSCA Nationals MS 5th, 2x Ohio TOC Medalist, MAWA 1st
16Maclane MillerPine-Richland1603x Youth State Medalist, POWERade 15U Champ
17Owen McMullenBishop McCort160Youth State Champ & 4x Medalist, U.S. Open 15U Champ, MAWA Champ, Super 32 MS Medalist, 4x Ohio TOC Medalist
18Chris DennisCentral Bucks West1142x Youth State Medalist, WOW Kickoff 15U Champ, MAWA Champ, Reno Worlds 1st, USAW 14U AA
19Jackson ButlerBishop McCort133Youth State Champ & 2x State Medalist, 2x Super 32 MS Medalist, NHSCA Nationals MS 2nd, Surge HS 3rd
20Josef GarshnickUnited107Youth State Champ & 4x Medalist, Fargo Greco AA, 2x MAWA Champ, POWERade 15U 3rd, 5x Ohio TOC Medalist
21Gage WentzelMontoursville1457x Youth State Medalist, 4x MAWA Champ & 3x Medalist
22Mason WagnerFaith Christian133SEPA JH 1st, Youth State 3rd, POWERade 15U 3rd, 2x PAUSAW Freestyle Medalist
23Reagan MilheimWarrior Run1392x Youth State Champ & 1x Medalist, 3x MAWA Medalist
24Leo PezoneMalvern Prep1072x Youth State Medalist, Super 32 MS 5th, WOW Kickoff 15U 4th, Surge MS Champ & HS 2nd, Ohio TOC 6th
25Trey WagnerNorthampton121District 11 JH Champ, Surge HS 3rd, 3x Youth State Medalist, Northern JH Champ, NHSCA MS 3rd, MAWA 4th

Last edited:
District 11 has just ruled Freshman Dominic Sumpolec of Notre Dame ineligible for the entire season. This not just a post season ban. It is an entire season of nothing.

Holy moly, Hartmen has to look like he plays fair. This poor kid was the one who paid. Bouzakis ruled eligible but this kid ruled out?

What did they find recruiting? How long did Veres get suspended? Lifetime? He better find some Jersey kids quick or Faith Academy takes over a year early.

It wasn't me that said D11 never does this lol. That would have come from Brock himself lol.
I said it for sure. D11 had to take one. I was surprised it was a good wrestler going to ND tho. I could see it being an average back up to be a cover up. I asked friends out that way and I guess the dad runs his mouth. I don’t know them but my friend said the kid is tough and was going to start. Veres will be blowing the whistle soon on Faith Academy.

Camden Baum also ruled ineligible by District 3
This one was crazy. Followed a coach mid quarter after he was fired. PIAA had no choice plus D3 runs a tight ship. The d11 thing is the one that shocked everyone across the commonwealth

Please change Landon Baineys rank asap. His coach confirmed last week that Landon is at 114 this year, not 121.
Not clear why you are laughing, it's true. "Landon is going to start the year at 114 and it’s the first year he’s had to cut some weight. His goal is strictly to be in the state finals,” Bainey said. “He wasn’t happy with the last two years losing in the state semis. His goals are a district, regional and state title."

That's his coach confirmed, from the Clearfield progress...

Not clear why you are laughing, it's true. "Landon is going to start the year at 114 and it’s the first year he’s had to cut some weight. His goal is strictly to be in the state finals,” Bainey said. “He wasn’t happy with the last two years losing in the state semis. His goals are a district, regional and state title."

Didn’t an 8th grader from PA just major him? Old man Bainey is one of the coach who would rather complain and get kids kicked out so his kid has a chance to place higher. I heard he was one pushing Louie Gill suspension. Brandt Harer will smash him. Dang Rothermel from our area is a MS kid and would too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PAwrestling

I laughed because u typed change his ranking asap lol. It's a preseason ranking that really doesn't matter at all and it clearly states that weights wont be 100% accurate. He will go in at 114 for the 1st set of in season rankings. I have a feeling he may be ranked #1.

State finals! Is this a joke? Didn’t an 8th grader from PA just major him? Old man Bainey is one of the coach who would rather complain and get kids kicked out so his kid has a chance to place higher. I heard he was one pushing Gill suspension. Brandt Harer will smash him. Dang Rothermel from our area is a MS kid and would too.
Jesus Christ dude. U might need to see the Doctor for some happy pills or something. L. Bainey will be ranked 1 at 114. B. Harer will not see 114.

Jesus Christ dude. U might need to see the Doctor for some happy pills or something. L. Bainey will be ranked 1 at 114. B. Harer will not see 114.
Thank you. Somebody is harboring some district six hatred. Brock, you outed yourself badly here. That "8th grader" you speak of...:

1. Is actually a 9th grader
2. Is none other than Bo Bassett
3. Beats everyone he wrestles including college age kids.

Coach Bainey is well respected just as much as the McCort coach and what went down there was a hell of a lot more than one coach. McCort does their program their way and they were put on probation, how this affects you, Brock, is another matter...WHY so angry and why are you taking it out on a 15 year old kid and a coach of a high school from a town of 905 people 🤔 😆

Last edited:
Wrong it was the Norwin kid, Sidune. Wasn’t speaking of the mccort kids. They have 2-3 who would Tf him. (Gibson, Forest & Bassett) Trust me I am an m2 guy and not many people like the old man. The kid is a nice kid but he won’t be ranked 1.
That’s only because his dad pushed to get other kids kicked out. That was my point. I guess though if there is a time to make the finals it would be this year with Gill and the others back next year. Then add in Brock Rothermel. What weight is Wentzel. He is another one. Psu commit

Also Harer may be down once the two pounds are given so stay tuned boss man.

Last edited:
Wrong it was the Norwin kid, Sidune. Trust me I am an m2 guy and not many people like the guy. The kid is a nice kid but ranked number one. That’s only because his dad pushed to get other kids kicked out. That was my point.

Also Harer may be down once the two pounds are given so stay tuned boss
Wrong. Coach Bainey never "pushed" for anything regarding his kids, or his program. Also wrong about "not many people" liking the guy. I'm closer to M2 than you are, believe me, and everyone I know likes him including those at the top.

Reactions: BrockBronson
Wrong it was the Norwin kid, Sidune. Trust me I am an m2 guy and not many people like the guy. The kid is a nice kid but ranked number one. That’s only because his dad pushed to get other kids kicked out. That was my point.

Also Harer may be down once the two pounds are given so stay tuned boss
There is a better chance he starts the year at 127 than finishes the year at 114.

Wrong. Coach Bainey never "pushed" for anything regarding his kids, or his program. Also wrong about "not many people" liking the guy. I'm closer to M2 than you are, believe me, and everyone I know likes him including those at the top.
Ok you win!
He pushed to have kids suspended is what I said. Maybe I heard the story wrong. I tried to find the article but cant find it. FYI I have said this before. I think Bainey is a good wrestler and will be a four time state placer.

Psugo you are right. I am sorry. I have to get in to work. Have a great evening. Btw his home town has 915 now, and not 905.

Last edited:
I hope I never debate what weight some 14 year old kid is going to wrestle his first year of high school on a message board.

Until some kid wrestles on Saturday night on ESPN wearing blue and white, I don’t care what faith or religion they hail from.

I hope I never debate what weight some 14 year old kid is going to wrestle his first year of high school on a message board.

Until some kid wrestles on Saturday night on ESPN wearing blue and white, I don’t care what faith or religion they hail from.
Come on now. I would never write anything about a 14 year old. Everyone knows freshman are 16 now not 14.

Wrong it was the Norwin kid, Sidune. Wasn’t speaking of the mccort kids. They have 2-3 who would Tf him. (Gibson, Forest & Bassett) Trust me I am an m2 guy and not many people like the old man. The kid is a nice kid but ranked number one is crazy talk. That’s only because his dad pushed to get other kids kicked out. That was my point. I guess though if there is a time to make the finals it would be this year with Gill and the others back next year. Then add in Brock Rothermel. What weight is Wentzel. He is another one. Psu commit

Also Harer may be down once the two pounds are given so stay tuned boss man.
Jason Bainey from District 6 has zero influence on what happens in District 10. As the coach for West Branch he has zero impact on whether or not Forest Hills bitches to District 6 officials about losing athletes to McCort.
I also doubt that once the official whine reached the District 6 committee that he has much influence with the Superintendent from the Penn Cambria school district.

Knowing Jason, I am certain that not only does he have opinions that might offend folks I am also certain he shares those opinions with anybody who stops and listens and doesn't care if he pisses others off. So I imagine he has spouted off and has pissed off McCort supporters. But Jason had zero to do with how District 6 came down on McCort, and less than that concerning PIAA decisions.

• Love
Reactions: Psugo823
This one was crazy. Followed a coach mid quarter after he was fired. PIAA had no choice plus D3 runs a tight ship. The d11 thing is the one that shocked everyone across the commonwealth
In addition to the obvious timing, some relatives openly stated that they were following the coach. Hard not to see this one coming.

Word from Faith parents is that Bouzakis applied there but the admin said no - already too much smoke around the program. Given that he was coming prep school it seems really unlikely that he'd have been ineligible, but maybe they thought it would be the straw that broke the camel's back?

McCort keeps on bringing them in. Another top MS lower weight, this one living with another transplant family in Johnstown while parents are out of state. A lot of their MS guys will be 16 as freshmen and podium-ready right out of the gate (if they can break that lineup!). Both McCort and Faith have at least 3 MS kids who would likely make the PIAA HS podium this year. They are both crazy good. I'd pick both over Becca and ND over the next few years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT