ADVERTISEMENT

BTN2Go sign in problems

BDB57

Jun 24, 2009
Not real tech savy and when trying to log into BTN2Go I click with Directv as my provider and repeatedly
get "AUTHENTICATION ERROR" and now just a blank white screen. Can anyone help with the log in process??

Thanks in advance,

Not real tech savy and when trying to log into BTN2Go I click with Directv as my provider and repeatedly
get "AUTHENTICATION ERROR" and now just a blank white screen. Can anyone help with the log in process??

Thanks in advance,
I'm getting the same error, except my provider is Optimum. If I had to guess, the issue is on the BTN side, not ours.

I'm getting the same error, except my provider is Optimum. If I had to guess, the issue is on the BTN side, not ours.

Do either of you have a BTN Plus subscription? If not, you won't be able to see this dual as it's not on TV.

Thanks in advance,

I logged in to watch the basketball game online, and I got the error when I used my cable provider login. However, when I clicked on the link again, it logged me on and I can see the game.

The wrestling match needs a subscription to BTN2Go to watch. Which I have and I logged into that account and it worked fine. So you will not be able to see the match with your cable provider login. You need a BTN2Go subscription.

I logged in to watch the basketball game online, and I got the error when I used my cable provider login. However, when I clicked on the link again, it logged me on and I can see the game.

The wrestling match needs a subscription to BTN2Go to watch. Which I have and I logged into that account and it worked fine. So you will not be able to see the match with your cable provider login. You need a BTN2Go subscription.

Works for me but as quoted this might be your problem

You need a BTN+ subscription, that is separate from a BTN tv subscription which allows you to log on to BTN2GO.

When it first would not allow be in, I went to my account and updated my cc info and there was no apparent ling to resubscribe . Eventually tried under the opening screen "subscibe" and got taken care of in time for the first bout.

To all who posted, thank you!

I don"t recall any info on the opening screen that points out that those logging on as a BTN subscriber can only what programing are on the BTN network and to get what is streamed you must have BTN plus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT