ADVERTISEMENT

Buckle up PENNSYLVANIA! The long awaited Commu-la "town hall" in Philly is just hours away....

Dzapper

Gold Member
May 5, 2019
Since it's being hosted by CNN, I'm sure there will be some hard hitting questions and the kind of follow-up that won't let her dodge answering what her policies actually are..... BWHAHAHAHAHAHA.... yeah, sure.

The only questions will be, how explicit will their tongue baths of her be.... not x -rated, I hope.... and how many more points she'll fall in the polls after she exposes herself to the voters once again.

Now, I'm not a political consultant, but her repeatedly coming on TV and having NOTHING of substance to offer is not a good strategy. And, when she does try to state what her policies will be, they come off as nothing more than bribing certain segments of the electorate or more free stuff for others dopey enough to vote for her. Wow. Commies gonna do what commies do.

Let me predict how this will go. Softball questions all of which will be answered with some version of "Orange Man Bad".... whether it's his alleged praise of Hitler or his supposed statements saying once in office he will rule forever. She really doesn't have to worry about sticking to the truth.... who is gonna fact check her... Dana bash? BWHAHAHAHAHA

This is a silly exercise, but I like silly when it's the Dem/Socs and their media sycophants who are trying to pull it off. They look so..... silly. LOL

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.