ADVERTISEMENT

By his own words, Trump "has no right to be running"

LafayetteBear

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2009
LOL. YCMTSU.

For those of you (i.e., cons) inclined to stick your head in the sand and ignore the link I posted: here are a couple of highlights from the linked article:

It was around this time when Donald Trump made some rather bold declarations about his rival.

Just days after then-FBI Director James Comey announced that he’d reopened the investigation into Clinton, the future GOP president told a Nevada audience:

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial. It would grind government to a halt.”
The same week, Trump told a North Carolina audience:

“If [Clinton] were to win, it would create an unprecedented constitutional crisis that would cripple the operations of our government. She is likely to be under investigation for many years, and also it will probably end up — in my opinion — in a criminal trial.”
He added that Clinton, given the circumstances, had “no right to be running” for the nation’s highest office. It was around the time when Trump added, in reference to the former secretary of state, “he shouldn’t be allowed to run.”

Three days before Election Day 2016, the Republican went on to insist that Clinton was “the prime suspect in a far-reaching criminal investigation,” which in turn would make it “virtually impossible for her to govern.”

Lock him up! He has no right to be running. 🐘 🤡:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News