ADVERTISEMENT

Catching Kentucky for the first time, watched Georgia before....what do you think about...

KC-KS-Lion

Oct 10, 2005
Penn State vs. Kentucky in a bowl game. It definitely would put two excellent defenses on the same field as former QB1 and QB2...both great story lines.

Penn State vs. Kentucky in a bowl game. It definitely would put two excellent defenses on the same field as former QB1 and QB2...both great story lines.
But according to posters on this board, KY is a terrible program and it’s embarrassing to lose to them.

From what I see from KY's defense too many defenders covering too few offensive players and not close enough, leaving gaps. From the offense, it struck me how KY didn't utilize Levis in short yardae, especially deep in their own territory....and the lack of a deep throw...we'll see if that changes...might work on a short field with 7-on-7.

Honestly, we did that a few years ago. Hoping for a more compelling match up (assuming Clifford recovers and comes back healthy).

Really? Called a fumble on a passing attempt on GA QB but incomplete pass when Levis had the ball knocked out. Didn’t see any one sided officiating in the first half.

I think they made the correct call both times. Bennett didn't even get his hand going forward. UK defense had two guys there and they looked at the UGA player run up and recover the ball.

Reactions: step.eng69
Stoops has done a nice job with a "not an SEC blueblood" program. Happy that WL got to live his dream. They just aren't a good offensive team overall. No shame in that. They are good, just not great.

Last edited:
Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT