ADVERTISEMENT

Football Caziah Holmes no longer on Penn State’s roster

Thank you for your time and efforts, Mr Holmes. Appreciate his coming here from the start.

Always sad to see a guy leave but it is inevitable that some will do so. Not everyone can play and every wants to.

Wish him well wherever he goes.....as long as they don’t play Penn State. And not With the Suckeyes. Or Michicken. Or Pitt!

And onto the NFL, which I assume is his goal.

Thank you for your time and efforts, Mr Holmes. Appreciate his coming here from the start.

Always sad to see a guy leave but it is inevitable that some will do so. Not everyone can play and every wants to.

Wish him well wherever he goes.....as long as they don’t play Penn State. And not With the Suckeyes. Or Michicken. Or Pitt!

And onto the NFL, which I assume is his goal.
He is from Florida so hopefully he can obtain a scholarship from a D1 in-state school. All the best to him.

Always got positive yardage, then they would immediately pull him out, I know he was having problems picking up blocks, but he appeared to be our most effective runner at times. Wish him well. I think he will do well in another system.

Always got positive yardage, then they would immediately pull him out, I know he was having problems picking up blocks, but he appeared to be our most effective runner at times. Wish him well. I think he will do well in another system.
Yep, one that doesn't require him to block.

ADVERTISEMENT