ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs v Eagles!

The Birds’ rush against a gimpy PM might very well have the Chiefs throwing Chad Henne out there by the 2nd Q.

I told lots of people Purdy was due for a bad game and went big on the Eagles. Didn’t think he would get knocked out of game like that. Go Birds! Line already shifted 2pts with the Birds now the Super Bowl favs.

The two best teams in the NFL, which is refreshing.

If I am an eagles fan I am concerned about the lack of competition they’ve played for some time now. If I am the Chiefs, I am concerned about the complete package the eagles are. Both QBs note give two weeks to heal.

I first root for PSU players in the NFL rather than teams. If Robbie Gould would've kicked a game winning fg yesterday then I'd have been ok. Couldn't root against him, just like Saquon last week...or Micah and McGovern the week before (that was REALLY hard). All things equal I pull for the Birds.

Many in Philly abhor Andy Reid. I do not. His tenure was amazing in terms of consistency and wins, just not the biggest ones. In many ways he was like Coach Franklin...good coach, great man, solid results, equally loved and hated.

As the wheels were falling off his Eagles wagon there was a situation or two with his kids and illegal drugs. If I recall they were in high school or early college. Happened again last year with one of his son's tragic DUI. One can't help but wonder if he'd rather have not coached football and spent more time with his kids and if that may have changed things....

Andy made headlines in Philly after he got fired by going through the whole office and facilities and thanking everyone whom he had come in contact with during his tenure. That is highly unusual and points towards his character.

Should be a great game. Two best teams in a Pick 'em. I've got half a mind to buy an xxxxl Chiefs shirt and put it on the Rocky statue....but that would probably reverse the curse.

Go Birds!

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I first root for PSU players in the NFL rather than teams. If Robbie Gould would've kicked a game winning fg yesterday then I'd have been ok. Couldn't root against him, just like Saquon last week...or Micah and McGovern the week before (that was REALLY hard). All things equal I pull for the Birds.

Many in Philly abhor Andy Reid. I do not. His tenure was amazing in terms of consistency and wins, just not the biggest ones. In many ways he was like Coach Franklin...good coach, great man, solid results, equally loved and hated.

As the wheels were falling off his Eagles wagon there was a situation or two with his kids and illegal drugs. If I recall they were in high school or early college. Happened again last year with one of his son's tragic DUI. One can't help but wonder if he'd rather have not coached football and spent more time with his kids and if that may have changed things....

Andy made headlines in Philly after he got fired by going through the whole office and facilities and thanking everyone whom he had come in contact with during his tenure. That is highly unusual and points towards his character.

Should be a great game. Two best teams in a Pick 'em. I've got half a mind to buy an xxxxl Chiefs shirt and put it on the Rocky statue....but that would probably reverse the curse.

Go Birds!
Andy Reid had five children. It looks like three of them are solid citizens and then there were two boys that have always been in the news. One is dead and the other, I assume is in prison.

The two that had issues went to Harriton High and started their bad ways in high school. Both underachieved in football and were well known along the Main Line as troublemakers, drinkers, used drugs, and said to have carried guns.

Not sure how Britt ever ended up as a LB coach for the Chiefs. His cv is pretty weak And he had weapons charges against him at one point.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
I think the Eagles are going to win the baby comfortably.

Chiefs don’t have much of a running game, and the best pass rush in the NFL will bother a still gimpy Mahomes greatly.

Chiefs DB’s are young, and the Eagles have arguably the best interior OL in the NFL to neutralize Jones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT