Classified documents at Mar a Largo - why?

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
that's right. Hillary had her own server and deleted 60,000 emails with no oversight. She says they were personal (daughter's wedding) but we have no idea and can't verify it. The emails were then scrubbed and deleted. That, again, is destroying govt property.

So saying "lets start over now" is BS.
You continue to avoid the question - typical MAGAite

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

Another former Trumper who is seeing the light​

DOJ is 'getting very close' to having the evidence to indict Trump, but shouldn't charge him, ex-Attorney General Bill Barr says​

Kevin Breuninger - 31m ago
React

|

Former Attorney General William Barr said he thinks the Department of Justice is "getting very close" to having the evidence to indict ex-President Donald Trump.
  • But Barr said he hopes the DOJ will decline to do so, "because I don't want to see him indicted as a former president."
  • Barr also criticized a judge's order authorizing a special master to review documents that the FBI seized from Trump's Florida home Mar-a-Lago.
all awsome words.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
First of all I accept all facts from any source that is a provable fact. Your idea of a 'deep state' is a fantasy without any proof - therefor it's not worthy of consideration.
Yes, I posited a number of so far unanswered questions. Let me know when you have the answers to those basic questions. Why did a FPOTUS have stolen government classified documents at his place at MSL? That is a basic question he needs to answer. Then he should answer what was he using them for.
First, you have no evidence that classified documents were at MAL other than stickers on folders many of which were empty. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar—oops an impermissible Clinton deflection.

Second, you have no evidence that the documents had not been declassified. I know that is a negative proof but what the hell. The government and you bear the burden of proof that something is true.

Third, you can simply call it an entrenched bureaucracy but some form of deep state exists.

Fourth, you can’t demand answers to questions when the underlying facts have not been proved. Let me know when that happens.

Finally, your posts are textbook gaslighting. Might as well get all the buzzwords in use. But you say the same stuff over and over trying to convince people they are crazy. Very dishonest on your part.

mijowe

Aug 6, 2021
Correct. So whatabout Hillary having classified documents and not prosecuted or subpoenaed or warranted? Why did she have them? Who did she share them with? Who did she sell them too?

Do you have an answer?
These are all great questions for Trumps DOJ, boy those guys failed like nobody would believe!!!

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
You continue to avoid the question - typical MAGAite
the question is "equal application of the law". This has never happened before. is a former potus entitled to these documents in the age of digitalization? Nobody knows, the rules were written for a different time. In addition, Hillary was given a complete pass even though we know what she did was illegal.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
They are real, not innuendo or conspiracy nonsense.
Why did Trump steal those classified docs?
We'll see. I don't trust the FBI at all, not the specific people that started this mess.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
First, you have no evidence that classified documents were at MAL other than stickers on folders many of which were empty. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar—oops an impermissible Clinton deflection.

Second, you have no evidence that the documents had not been declassified. I know that is a negative proof but what the hell. The government and you bear the burden of proof that something is true.

Third, you can simply call it an entrenched bureaucracy but some form of deep state exists.

Fourth, you can’t demand answers to questions when the underlying facts have not been proved. Let me know when that happens.

Finally, your posts are textbook gaslighting. Might as well get all the buzzwords in use. But you say the same stuff over and over trying to convince people they are crazy. Very dishonest on your part.
Trump has never said those docs weren't at MAL - proof that they were.
Classified or not - they are the property of the US Gov, There is no record of them ever being declassified. Do you have proof they were?
Deep state is just a con/MAGA figment of imagination. If you can't show proof of such a 'deep statw' quit calling it so.
The underlying facts have been proven. Your saying they haven't been is nonsense and belief in an alternate reality.
My posts are all 100% mine.
Just answer the question - why did Donnie 'sticky fingers' steal those docs and have them at MAL.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
Trump has never said those docs weren't at MAL - proof that they were.
Classified or not - they are the property of the US Gov, There is no record of them ever being declassified. Do you have proof they were?
Deep state is just a con/MAGA figment of imagination. If you can't show proof of such a 'deep statw' quit calling it so.
The underlying facts have been proven. Your saying they haven't been is nonsense and belief in an alternate reality.
My posts are all 100% mine.
Just answer the question - why did Donnie 'sticky fingers' steal those docs and have them at MAL.
Gaslighting again. Prove, don't suppose. Hunter didn't deny it was his laptop. Joe did. How is that for misdirection?

Reactions: Hotshoe

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Correct. So whatabout Hillary having classified documents and not prosecuted or subpoenaed or warranted? Why did she have them? Who did she share them with? Who did she sell them too?

Do you have an answer?
Yes see my post about Hillary in this thread.

• Haha

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
These are all great questions for Trumps DOJ, boy those guys failed like nobody would believe!!!

"Trump's DOJ ???"

Contrary to what you may believe, the DOJ does not belong to the president, or at least it is not supposed to be. Most of the Deep State, to which the DOJ and FBI are a part, played roles to thwart Trump. They would have reason not to like tax cuts, which threaten them. So there is a natural drift for government towards leftism.

It always works like this, until citizens that are not part of the government decide to flee. Then governments erects ways to thwart talent and capital from fleeing. See the Berlin Wall.

junior1

May 29, 2001
Tell us why he had those classified US Government documents at MAL. Should be easy - no explanations have been put forth so far. What were they doing there and for what purpose?
you didn't like my first response?
How do I know why they were there? How does anybody?
I still find it hard to accept that donald trump spent enough time going around the oval office putting together somewhere in the vicinity of 40 boxes of documents. It's equally difficult for me to see him spending a lot of time in the basement of mar a lago sifting through them.
It's sheer speculation on everybody's part as to why they were there. Maybe they have data on the Biden's criminal enterprise and he was keeping them to use in the net election.

But since we're asking stupid questions, here's one....how is it that information classified above top secret leaks from the DoJ/FBI, but none of the names on the Epstein list of visitors has leaked after all this time? Is it because Joe biden's name is on there, bill Clinton's, chuck schumer? Were those people on the island plotting a coup against trump? why were there there in the first place, just sex or something else altogether?

junior1

May 29, 2001

Another former Trumper who is seeing the light​

DOJ is 'getting very close' to having the evidence to indict Trump, but shouldn't charge him, ex-Attorney General Bill Barr says​

Kevin Breuninger - 31m ago
React

|

Former Attorney General William Barr said he thinks the Department of Justice is "getting very close" to having the evidence to indict ex-President Donald Trump.
  • But Barr said he hopes the DOJ will decline to do so, "because I don't want to see him indicted as a former president."
  • Barr also criticized a judge's order authorizing a special master to review documents that the FBI seized from Trump's Florida home Mar-a-Lago.
so now all of a sudden we quote Bill Barr. Can we extrapolate that not of agreement to other decisions he made a attorney general, or do we just accept those that support our positions?

mijowe

Aug 6, 2021
I still find it hard to accept that donald trump spent enough time going around the oval office putting together somewhere in the vicinity of 40 boxes of documents. It's equally difficult for me to see him spending a lot of time in the basement of mar a lago sifting through them.
It's sheer speculation on everybody's part as to why they were there. Maybe they have data on the Biden's criminal enterprise and he was keeping them to use in the net election.

But since we're asking stupid questions, here's one....how is it that information classified above top secret leaks from the DoJ/FBI, but none of the names on the Epstein list of visitors has leaked after all this time? Is it because Joe biden's name is on there, bill Clinton's, chuck schumer? Were those people on the island plotting a coup against trump? why were there there in the first place, just sex or something else altogether?
We know why the Epstein murder is being kept secret.
OAHTIGVTJAI6TLGIDWCHXLGKOM.jpg

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Why should we believe anything the FBI says given the track record they have.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
the question is "equal application of the law". This has never happened before. is a former potus entitled to these documents in the age of digitalization? Nobody knows, the rules were written for a different time. In addition, Hillary was given a complete pass even though we know what she did was illegal.

No, the rules of ownership and protection of the documents have not changed. Digital or otherwise they belong 100% to the Government of the USA.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
so now all of a sudden we quote Bill Barr. Can we extrapolate that not of agreement to other decisions he made a attorney general, or do we just accept those that support our positions?
All former AGs deserve to be paid attention to. He's been making his comments on Fox, where a number of their hosts seem very taken aback with his statements.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004

Fact denial suits you well. Your 'questions' have all been answered. You apparently don't like the answers so you continue tp pose questions that have already been answered.
Yes, the question of why were they there needs to be answered - that was my opening comment. Donnie 'Sticky Fingers' needs to come clean with some answers.

Reactions: NJPSU

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
He was trying to overthrow the world.
If he does as well with that as he has with running a business (7 bankruptcies) there is nothing to fear. He would probably shoot a toe off while suffering with those nasty bone spurs.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
No, the rules of ownership and protection of the documents have not changed. Digital or otherwise they belong 100% to the Government of the USA.
he didn't take them from the govt, he had copies.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Why should we believe anything the FBI says given the track record they have.
You have noticed that Trump hasn’t been denying that he has them?

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
People like you think every state should be like California.
There are a number of points in your post to which I could have responded, but I felt it most important to respond the the above assertion. I absolutely do NOT think every state should be like (or be governed like) California. We have fifty states in the Union, and each of them has its own distinctive characteristics, including its own distinctive history and demographics. That will obviously play a part in each state's government and laws.

Last edited:

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
You believe a confirmed liar......

And who would that be? You keep aligning me with Trump when I never voted for Trump, nor have I ever condoned his behavior.

I support conservative policies. That's it.

You are the one that makes assumptions.

Do you you believe Biden? I cringe every time he speaks. Everything is a word spoken to manipulate. Example: Totally dodges the role of fiscal spending on inflation.

The Big Biden Lie? Said he would not tax under 400 K$, when all of those people are getting crushed by the inflation tax. I am getting crushed by Biden's Tax, and I will never get a tax cut for that money lost.

When government spends without enough tax in a growth-constrained environment, you get the inflation tax. Is it a lie? I would call it that. At best you can call it deceiving and manipulating the public. You'll say, well, the rest of the world .... Well, the rest of the world happens to fit your leftwing model, and did the same stupid things during Covid. Look at Europe on one end, China on the other.

What Biden does is far more damaging compared to what Trump did. And we will see the fallout for years, as drugs, illegals, and crime put strains on our economy and social services.

You leftists are nuts.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Let's start with a simple issue. Why did Hillary?

Even more simple. Why did Hillary destroy evidence when it was discovered?
How many classified documents were in her emails? Zero as stated in an apology by the FBI Director. This comparison is not only week, it’s illogical.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
How many classified documents were in her emails? Zero as stated in an apology by the FBI Director. This comparison is not only week, it’s illogical.

The FBI director? Now that is funny.

Even if we could trust the director, which we cannot based on the behavior of the bureau itself, how does he verify evidence that has been physically destroyed?

You're going to have to support your side with transparency and honesty. I know, that's going to be tough to do, especially when all of the "investigators" and any one else allowed into the conference room are partisans.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
The FBI director? Now that is funny.

Even if we could trust the director, which we cannot based on the behavior of the bureau itself, how does he verify evidence that has been physically destroyed?

You're going to have to support your side with transparency and honesty. I know, that's going to be tough to do, especially when all of the "investigators" and any one else allowed into the conference room are partisans.
Keep denying reality- it’s working out so great for with your Trump. What do you think, will his crimes reach the capital punishment level? Sure starting to look like it. If so, I’d love for Hillary to throw the switch. Now that would be lovely.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Keep denying reality- it’s working out so great for with your Trump. What do you think, will his crimes reach the capital punishment level? Sure starting to look like it. If so, I’d love for Hillary to throw the switch. Now that would be lovely.

I don't care about Trump. What makes you think I do?

I care about conservative values, transparency, and honesty. I know there are people that do not hold to those values whether in my political party or not. Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer, the current heads of our government, certainly do not care about those values.

It isn't personal with me. It's about what's good for the country. And this is not it.

Trump's policies were better than Biden's. It's as simple as that. Biden wants to grow government. That wasn't the original vision of this once free country. I think you lose sight of that.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
We'll see. I don't trust the FBI at all, not the specific people that started this mess.
The head of the FBI was appointed by the head MAGAite Donnie 'sticky fingers'.

Last edited:

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
I don't care about Trump. What makes you think I do?

I care about conservative values, transparency, and honesty. I know there are people that do not hold to those values whether in my political party or not. Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer, the current heads of our government, certainly do not care about those values.

It isn't personal with me. It's about what's good for the country. And this is not it.

Trump's policies were better than Biden's. It's as simple as that. Biden wants to grow government. That wasn't the original vision of this once free country. I think you lose sight of that.
There is nothing conservative about the modern Republican Party . I know many lifetime Republicans who admit it is now long past policy discussion. The traitorous behavior exhibited by the former President and the majority of the Republican Party are radical in both their behavior and their anti-democracy actions. No real Republican can support what it has become- see one Liz Chaney.

Reactions: NJPSU and 2lion70