Classified documents at Mar a Largo - why?

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
I don't care about Trump. What makes you think I do?

I care about conservative values, transparency, and honesty. I know there are people that do not hold to those values whether in my political party or not. Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer, the current heads of our government, certainly do not care about those values.

It isn't personal with me. It's about what's good for the country. And this is not it.

Trump's policies were better than Biden's. It's as simple as that. Biden wants to grow government. That wasn't the original vision of this once free country. I think you lose sight of that.
Wrong again and way off topic. During the Trump years the deficit increased faster than ever. Millions of jobs were lost. The USA lost respect in the world. Trump was a boot licker to Putin. Trump was nasty to all but brown nosers. He was very divisive. A growing economy has been a goal since day 1 of this country - it shrank under Trump.
Trump is also a thief.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Not one MAGAcon has even tried to answer the question of why Trump had those stolen docs at MAL.
I guess there is none except for selling or trading to weaken our country.

Reactions: NJPSU

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
The head of the FBI was appointed by the head MAGAite Donnie 'sticky fingers'.
so? the head of the CIA was appointed by Clinton during the Iraq war runup, it didn't stop you from blaming bush.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
The traitorous behavior exhibited by the former President and the majority of the Republican Party are radical in both their behavior and their anti-democracy actions. No real Republican can support what it has become- see one Liz Chaney.
Regarding Trump.... He took things too far but he did not summon people to overthrow the government. I don't see where he did anything illegal but he exhibited a total lack of leadership. I would have supported his censure and I understand why people wouldn't vote for him. That said, the January 6th committee is a 100% politically motivated sham.

I'm OK with Cheney condemning Trump's actions leading up to 1/6 but I think it goes much deeper than that. She has a vendetta against Trump because of how he treated her father. She sold out her party by being the leader of a politically motivated democratic community.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Not one MAGAcon has even tried to answer the question of why Trump had those stolen docs at MAL.
I guess there is none except for selling or trading to weaken our country.
Stop acting so stupid 2lyin.

Nobody knows why he had those documents. I heard someone speculate that he wanted documents related to the Russian hoax so he could use them against his opponents. I wouldn't blame him for that. I'm pretty sure that he didn't personally pack boxes but I would assume he had advisors guiding him on how to do things legally.

Bottom line is we don't know. Except for you. You act like you know everything.

junior1

May 29, 2001
Fact denial suits you well. Your 'questions' have all been answered. You apparently don't like the answers so you continue tp pose questions that have already been answered.
Yes, the question of why were they there needs to be answered - that was my opening comment. Donnie 'Sticky Fingers' needs to come clean with some answers.
so you know for certain that trump himself filled the boxes with documents from the oval office? how prescient of you
are you ok? You normally are sort of one of the board kings of TDS but you seem to have gone a little over the ledge in this thread.
I wouldn't get too uptight over this whole classified data thing. The DoJ knew what trump had at MAL for months before this raid. If there was something truly a threat to national security they'd have acted sooner.
If Trump violated the law, which you seem certain of, then for sure the Biden Attorney General will take the proper steps. He's (or another Biden appointee) there for another 2 1/2 years, so plenty of time for indictment/conviction.

Last edited:

mijowe

Aug 6, 2021

Nobody knows why he had those documents. I heard someone speculate that he wanted documents related to the Russian hoax so he could use them against his opponents. I wouldn't blame him for that. I'm pretty sure that he didn't personally pack boxes but I would assume he had advisors guiding him on how to do things legally.

So he has dirt on someone and instead of bringing them to justice legally he holds onto it for future gain? I have heard that story before.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
so you know for certain that trump himself filled the boxes with documents from the oval office? how prescient of you
are you ok? You normally are sort of one of the board kings of TDS but you seem to have gone a little over the ledge in this thread.
I wouldn't get too uptight over this whole classified data thing. The DoJ knew what trump had at MAL for months before this raid. If there was something truly a threat to national security they'd have acted sooner.
If Trump violated the law, which you seem certain of, then for sure the Biden Attorney General will take the proper steps. He's (or another Biden appointee) there for another 2 1/2 years, so plenty of time for indictment/conviction.
It really doesn’t matter if Trump personally filled those boxes. He was in charge of whoever packed them and he took possession of them. He also lied about having them and he also refused to return them.

Reactions: 2lion70 and fbh1

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
I'm interested in why no one seems to know or can answer the original question - why did Donnie 'sticky fingers' have stolen government docs at MAL. His legal team even lied when they told the FBI they had returned all docs back in May = obstruction of justice.
Give it a shot - what reasons did he have to steal the docs and then house them at MAL - very unsecured location.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004

I don't know why Trump stole those docs. Inquiring minds want to know. He needs to be asked that question under oath. Even then he would probably lie about it.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
I'm interested in why no one seems to know or can answer the original question - why did Donnie 'sticky fingers' have stolen government docs at MAL. His legal team even lied when they told the FBI they had returned all docs back in May = obstruction of justice.
Give it a shot - what reasons did he have to steal the docs and then house them at MAL - very unsecured location.
Gaslighting again. The leaks will probably disappoint you so you should probably sit back and wait.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Gaslighting again. The leaks will probably disappoint you so you should probably sit back and wait.
How is this gaslighting? No one seems be able to supply an answer to the question. What justification did Trump have for taking all of the documents? Every Trump supporter avoids trying to even attempt to answer that question. Do you want to give it a try? I doubt it.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I don't know why Trump stole those docs. Inquiring minds want to know. He needs to be asked that question under oath. Even then he would probably lie about it.
I've said it before but I'll repeat. I doubt that Trump personally "stole" any documents. That's you acting crazy as usual. GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!

I have no idea what happened or why. It certainly doesn't sound good. IMO Hillary did much worse but that's no excuse for Trump, especially considering the way Trump campaigned against Hillary over her handling of documents. If I had to guess I'd say it's a combination of two things. One was that he had poor advisors handling the documents. The other was that there were certain documents he wanted to keep, especially those that provided exculpatory evidence about the Russian hoax. Even then his advisors should have helped him accomplish that while remaining in compliance with the rules.

All of that said, I believe the justice department has been weaponized by the Biden administration. I think the raid was out of line. The FBI failed to subpoena additional records, they never sent in a taint team which is standard practice, and "evidence" is being leaked to the media every couple of days. Also, why is this happening so close to the election? Politics is dirty, especially on the democrat side.

You're acting ignorant with your claims that Trump is hiding information and that he would speak openly if he didn't have anything to hide. Any lawyer would advise him to keep quiet while they build their case. What does the government have to hide by opposing a special master? Oh I forgot, that's different.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
Why did Joe deny that Hunter’s laptop was real in a debate? Why did Hillary claim that Comey publicly cleared her by stating she had no classified documents on her server? Why does Joe deny he had any knowledge about Hunter’s business dealings?

Can you answer these questions?

Gaslighting is tricking someone into believing facts by repetitive psychological methods. Like asking questions which assume truths which are not proven. Like nuclear codes on Trump’s desk. Be careful of leaks, they have not been kind to you with regard to the orange monster.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
I've said it before but I'll repeat. I doubt that Trump personally "stole" any documents. That's you acting crazy as usual. GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!

I have no idea what happened or why. It certainly doesn't sound good. IMO Hillary did much worse but that's no excuse for Trump, especially considering the way Trump campaigned against Hillary over her handling of documents. If I had to guess I'd say it's a combination of two things. One was that he had poor advisors handling the documents. The other was that there were certain documents he wanted to keep, especially those that provided exculpatory evidence about the Russian hoax. Even then his advisors should have helped him accomplish that while remaining in compliance with the rules.

All of that said, I believe the justice department has been weaponized by the Biden administration. I think the raid was out of line. The FBI failed to subpoena additional records, they never sent in a taint team which is standard practice, and "evidence" is being leaked to the media every couple of days. Also, why is this happening so close to the election? Politics is dirty, especially on the democrat side.

You're acting ignorant with your claims that Trump is hiding information and that he would speak openly if he didn't have anything to hide. Any lawyer would advise him to keep quiet while they build their case. What does the government have to hide by opposing a special master? Oh I forgot, that's different.
You have to be kidding me. You really believe that Trump was unaware of having all of these documents? If so I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I want to sell you! The stupid part of all this is that Trump could have totally avoided all of this by merely sending everything back. It has certainly become clear that there were multiple attempts through requests, subpoenas and even visits to MAL to get everything back. It finally took a search and seizure to get the job done. You really believe that Trump didn't know what was going on? Not much of a defense that he might not personally participated in the packing of the boxes.

It has also come to light how recklessly and irresponsibly the security of the documents was handled. You okay with that? It is amazing to me that it doesn't seem to matter what Trump does, people like you will look for ways to defend him. The only thing that he seems to have going for him is that he is a former president. The rules don't seem to apply to him as they would for everyone else.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Why did Joe deny that Hunter’s laptop was real in a debate? Why did Hillary claim that Comey publicly cleared her by stating she had no classified documents on her server? Why does Joe deny he had any knowledge about Hunter’s business dealings?

Can you answer these questions?

Gaslighting is tricking someone into believing facts by repetitive psychological methods. Like asking questions which assume truths which are not proven. Like nuclear codes on Trump’s desk. Be careful of leaks, they have not been kind to you with regard to the orange monster.
Still avoiding the question? Big surprise... you have no viable answer. Deflect to Hunter, or Hillary, etc. Seems to be the main game plan.

Reactions: 2lion70

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
It's really quite simple and Donnie 'sticky fingers' should have an answer. What is he hiding, why is he hiding it?

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Still avoiding the question? Big surprise... you have no viable answer. Deflect to Hunter, or Hillary, etc. Seems to be the main game plan.
Yes, MAGAites have no answer but just love to change the topic as soon as they can. They have nothing except lies and alternate realities. Throw in hate for our country and our laws.

junior1

May 29, 2001
It's really quite simple and Donnie 'sticky fingers' should have an answer. What is he hiding, why is he hiding it?
you guys have gone over the ledge. There isn't anybody on this board who knows why the documents were there. You can ask a hundred times and the answer is going to be the same, nao sei

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
Still waiting for you to explain why Joe lied to the American people in a debate and denied that Hunter’s laptop was real. You know Russian disinformation.

Can you explain why Joe’s handpicked prosecutor has failed to move forward with the Hunter investigation?

Can you explain why the DOJ leaks info about Trump—illegally?

Can you explain why Rubio was not told about supposed nuclear info when he is one of the 8 who is on that inner circle?

Can you explain why, if nuclear secrets are involved, the military did not lock down MAL AND Trump Tower and wherever else documents could be? Could the secrets be that secret or important?

We can go back and forth all day.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
you guys have gone over the ledge. There isn't anybody on this board who knows why the documents were there. You can ask a hundred times and the answer is going to be the same, nao sei
They were there because they were stolen by Donnie 'sticky fingers'.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Still waiting for you to explain why Joe lied to the American people in a debate and denied that Hunter’s laptop was real. You know Russian disinformation.

Can you explain why Joe’s handpicked prosecutor has failed to move forward with the Hunter investigation?

Can you explain why the DOJ leaks info about Trump—illegally?

Can you explain why Rubio was not told about supposed nuclear info when he is one of the 8 who is on that inner circle?

Can you explain why, if nuclear secrets are involved, the military did not lock down MAL AND Trump Tower and wherever else documents could be? Could the secrets be that secret or important?

We can go back and forth all day.
There you go again.... deflection. I'm not answering your questions until you answer mine. I will say this... I don't know what the DOJ expected to find... but they knew there were a lot of very sensitive documents at MAL. It may have even been a surprise to them that they found nuclear related secrets in these documents. I also think you have the wrong idea as to what the military can and can't do in these situations. It was the responsibility of the DOJ using the FBI as far as recovering the documents. As far as I have heard, no one has ruled out these agencies searching his other residences if they feel it is necessary.
Trying to defend him by pointing out what others may have done wrong is certainly a poor way to defend. Besides, IF there were highly sensitive documents found (notice I said IF)... nothing that Hilary or Hunter did or didn't do comes up to the level of irresponsibility that Trump exhibited. However, if they are guilty, I fully support them being prosecuted.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
There you go again.... deflection. I'm not answering your questions until you answer mine. I will say this... I don't know what the DOJ expected to find... but they knew there were a lot of very sensitive documents at MAL. It may have even been a surprise to them that they found nuclear related secrets in these documents. I also think you have the wrong idea as to what the military can and can't do in these situations. It was the responsibility of the DOJ using the FBI as far as recovering the documents. As far as I have heard, no one has ruled out these agencies searching his other residences if they feel it is necessary.
Trying to defend him by pointing out what others may have done wrong is certainly a poor way to defend. Besides, IF there were highly sensitive documents found (notice I said IF)... nothing that Hilary or Hunter did or didn't do comes up to the level of irresponsibility that Trump exhibited. However, if they are guilty, I fully support them being prosecuted.
Deflection goes both ways. Joe and Hillary did what they may have done before Trump did what he may have done. We never got answers as to why Hillary could destroy evidence under subpoena without consequences. If her server was hacked and there were classified documents, people are probably dead if hostile countries were able to identify sources. Pretty serious.

Yeah I don’t know if the military could be involved, but nuclear secrets ups the urgency. At the very least that urgency should have increased the FBI response beyond what we saw. They conducted a search and left without residual security or seeking a more specific search warrant. I am dubious of the claim within the leak considering there has been no known follow up.

I know whataboutism is stupid and probably pointless. However, we are stupid internet warriors arguing about whether there is a two tier justice system. That is all we have because we will not affect the investigations directly. I guess that is why I point to the laptop. Even after 99% of people out there realize it is real, few in the left tribe will admit it, and they are certainly not seeking answers about its contents.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
You have to be kidding me. You really believe that Trump was unaware of having all of these documents? If so I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I want to sell you! The stupid part of all this is that Trump could have totally avoided all of this by merely sending everything back. It has certainly become clear that there were multiple attempts through requests, subpoenas and even visits to MAL to get everything back. It finally took a search and seizure to get the job done. You really believe that Trump didn't know what was going on? Not much of a defense that he might not personally participated in the packing of the boxes.

It has also come to light how recklessly and irresponsibly the security of the documents was handled. You okay with that? It is amazing to me that it doesn't seem to matter what Trump does, people like you will look for ways to defend him. The only thing that he seems to have going for him is that he is a former president. The rules don't seem to apply to him as they would for everyone else.
You're making shyt up. Not as bad as 2lyin but making shyt up nonetheless.

First of all, I would bet a large sum that Trump didn't personally go through any documents. Second, I seriously doubt that he simply instructed people to take everything they could get their hands on. That makes no sense and I assume his assistants would have refused.

Everything I've read suggests that it's common for people from the National Archives to go back and forth with former presidents about what they can keep and how it must be stored. I've heard that it's not unusual for this process to play out over a couple of years.

I'm not defending Trump if he did things that were wrong (which he probably did). I've clearly said that it's pretty careless to get into this mess after campaigning extensively about Hillary doing something similar (except I don't think Trump destroyed anything).

You are jumping to the conclusion that Trump had no right to any of these documents. I doubt that's correct. I think he has a right to retain things that would be attorney client privilege. I also heard that after the first visit Trump was instructed to keep certain things under lock and key. Why would that be necessary if he wasn't allowed to keep any documents?

I think Trump effed up and I can't explain why. I don't know the details of discussions that had been occurring. You act like you and 2lyin know but you don't. I prefer to wait and hear from both sides. My opinions aren't based on liberal media leaks.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Wrong again and way off topic. During the Trump years the deficit increased faster than ever. Millions of jobs were lost. The USA lost respect in the world. Trump was a boot licker to Putin. Trump was nasty to all but brown nosers. He was very divisive. A growing economy has been a goal since day 1 of this country - it shrank under Trump.
Trump is also a thief.
You should seriously get help. Take Maypole with you.

fbh1

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2002
Bellefonte, PA
Deflection goes both ways. Joe and Hillary did what they may have done before Trump did what he may have done. We never got answers as to why Hillary could destroy evidence under subpoena without consequences. If her server was hacked and there were classified documents, people are probably dead if hostile countries were able to identify sources. Pretty serious.

Yeah I don’t know if the military could be involved, but nuclear secrets ups the urgency. At the very least that urgency should have increased the FBI response beyond what we saw. They conducted a search and left without residual security or seeking a more specific search warrant. I am dubious of the claim within the leak considering there has been no known follow up.

I know whataboutism is stupid and probably pointless. However, we are stupid internet warriors arguing about whether there is a two tier justice system. That is all we have because we will not affect the investigations directly. I guess that is why I point to the laptop. Even after 99% of people out there realize it is real, few in the left tribe will admit it, and they are certainly not seeking answers about its contents.
I'm not in the left tribe. I've posted that continuously however as far as many on this board believe... if you have a problem with Trump you must be a liberal democrat. I am (or at least have been) a moderate republican for a lot of years. I really don't care whether you or some of the other people that post on this site believe that.

I don't know if and why Hunter's laptop may or may not have been properly investigated. I firmly believe that Hunter should be held accountable it he committed wrong doing. That doesn't change anything for Trump and his possible transgressions. I also recognize that Hillary should answer for what ever she might have done with her emails, etc. I do have to think that it may not have been that egregious because the DOJ that was under the control of Trump appointees chose not to formalize any type of criminal proceeding. I have seen a lot written that suggests that her emails contained little information that would be considered classified. I have no idea whether this information is correct. I believe if it were at all obvious that she should be considered criminally liable, a Bill Barr led DOJ would have jumped all over the opportunity to indict her. If he didn't then I will be the first to condemn him.

The problem is that we know that Trump was in possession of documents that he had no right to have. It is believed that some of these documents were of a highly sensitive nature as far as national security . We also know that there was no level of acceptable security with regard to the storage of these documents. We know the DOJ attempted to get them back several times and finally resorted to search and seizure to handle the job. I could go on and on but these are things that we know to be true. We have no idea why and how Trump justified taking these documents. We know that these documents were not his to take. Add in the possibility that some of these documents may have been of the most highly sensitive nature and I don't know how anyone can consider this acceptable for a former president... who definitely should know better.

Reactions: rutgersdave

junior1

May 29, 2001
No, but Occam‘s razor explains it. Greed for money (or power) is always trump’s motive.
been paying attention to the Biden family dealings with russia, china, ukraine? I'm sure they were putting together deals for the betterment of the world.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
I'm not in the left tribe. I've posted that continuously however as far as many on this board believe... if you have a problem with Trump you must be a liberal democrat. I am (or at least have been) a moderate republican for a lot of years. I really don't care whether you or some of the other people that post on this site believe that.

I don't know if and why Hunter's laptop may or may not have been properly investigated. I firmly believe that Hunter should be held accountable it he committed wrong doing. That doesn't change anything for Trump and his possible transgressions. I also recognize that Hillary should answer for what ever she might have done with her emails, etc. I do have to think that it may not have been that egregious because the DOJ that was under the control of Trump appointees chose not to formalize any type of criminal proceeding. I have seen a lot written that suggests that her emails contained little information that would be considered classified. I have no idea whether this information is correct. I believe if it were at all obvious that she should be considered criminally liable, a Bill Barr led DOJ would have jumped all over the opportunity to indict her. If he didn't then I will be the first to condemn him.

The problem is that we know that Trump was in possession of documents that he had no right to have. It is believed that some of these documents were of a highly sensitive nature as far as national security . We also know that there was no level of acceptable security with regard to the storage of these documents. We know the DOJ attempted to get them back several times and finally resorted to search and seizure to handle the job. I could go on and on but these are things that we know to be true. We have no idea why and how Trump justified taking these documents. We know that these documents were not his to take. Add in the possibility that some of these documents may have been of the most highly sensitive nature and I don't know how anyone can consider this acceptable for a former president... who definitely should know better.
My bad if you are not a left tribalist. I don’t keep track. However, you do take a strong position on Trump which makes me think TDS, though you may not even be that either.

Trump may well have had documents he needed to return. Conversely, the FBI grabbed clothing, Time magazines, and passports. Plus there was privileged material. Lawyer/client is not clear because you can always argue factually if it was privileged—just correspondence, criminal activity. Executive privilege is truly unclear legally and will require a judge‘s ruling practically on each document. The legal standard is (paraphrased) does the present president need the documents to do his job in order to revoke privilege.

Most people simply say the government owns the documents and he should give them back. That is too simple and has never been the standard. The argument I guess is like when an employee is fired and is escorted out after a strip search. The Clintons took furniture for god’s sake.

Why do we believe the documents were highly sensitive? Illegal leaks? As I said above, the FBI has not followed up so how sensitive could they be?

I am someone who didn’t like Trump who grew to accept his policies as something I like. I was forced to defend him as I witnessed the coordinated attacks on him. TDS was more important than the national good. Two tiered justice really ticked me off.

Reactions: bdgan

bdgan

May 29, 2008

Hillary's case was dismissed by Comey before Barr became AG.

We do not know the earlier discussions about what Trump could or could not keep.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Consider this: Donnie 'sticky fingers' while the active POTUS said on more than one occasion when talking about classified docs "They're Mine!!" With that totally wrong statement, and probable belief, it makes sense that little Donnie wanted to take his toys with him to FL. There he could revel in showing them off to visitors to his Xanadu - MAL. He was never really a follower of the rules for handling or storing those types of docs - they were his and he could do with them whatever he wanted.
A simple warped mind and look where it leads (maybe). I'm new at this innuendo game and I'm starting to get into conspiracy too.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
My bad if you are not a left tribalist. I don’t keep track. However, you do take a strong position on Trump which makes me think TDS, though you may not even be that either.

Trump may well have had documents he needed to return by law all the documents are the property of the US Gov and MUST BE returned. Conversely, the FBI grabbed clothing, Time magazines, and passports. Plus there was privileged material. Lawyer/client is not clear because you can always argue factually if it was privileged—just correspondence, criminal activity. Executive privilege is truly unclear legally No, EP is within the authority of the current Executive.and will require a judge‘s ruling practically on each document. The legal standard is (paraphrased) does the present president need the documents to do his job in order to revoke privilege. Yes

Most people simply say the government owns the documents and he should give them back. That is too simple and has never been the standard. It is the standard and has been since the Nixon days The argument I guess is like when an employee is fired and is escorted out after a strip search. The Clintons took furniture for god’s sake.

just read the cover sheets and know the DOJ and other agencies are currently doing a threat assessmentIllegal leaks? As I said above, the FBI has not followed up so how sensitive could they be? They sure have

I am someone who didn’t like Trump who grew to accept his policies as something I like. I was forced to defend him as I witnessed the coordinated attacks on him. TDS was more important than the national good. Two tiered justice really ticked me off.
Trump was the worst POTUS in history and lied and insulted everyone that didn't bow down to him. He only cares about himself. Plus his policies were terrible for the economy - GDP went negative , deficit soared, balance of trade went through the roof, and only the wealthy made out with his nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: NJPSU and Hotshoe

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
iasked before if 2lion was ok...he really seems to have taken an unhealthy turn.....maypole has always been on the far side.
I just tell it like it is. When a FPOTUS is probably guilty of espionage that is not right under any circumstance. Being involved in a Seditious Conspiracy in an attempt to overturn an election is not right. If you think those are ok - I pity you.
Plus, I'm a qualified grumpy old man.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
You believe a confirmed liar......
And you, you 100% believed the dossier which was a total made up lie. You, along with your buds here, ran with it. Why don't you actually wait for real facts. Oh, I know why, that would be the proper thing to do. And, you believe a DOJ which is leaking on a daily basis regarding sealed documents.

Keep up your lather.

Johnson's administration documents were secret for over 40 years. Nixon's, well over 30 years. The Hoover FBI held documents for decades. Covered up decades of improper activity against Americans. You belong to the same fools that said Trump had the nuclear codes. Lmao. Folks like you only care about party.

Latest posts