ADVERTISEMENT

Cliff Keen Vegas style!

Just another PSU Fan

Jan 25, 2013
On paper - there are quite a few really good matches that "could" happen this weekend!

My interest will include: Keckheisen / Trent ... Schultz / Parris ... Mehki / Labriola

Who are you most interested in watching?

Reactions: danoftw
Their match at NCAAs last year was a barn burner. I’ve said it before, but Trent only does the mat spirograph routine when wrestling Aaron.
Which brings us back to the age old debate about refs calling edge stalling. If allowed to, he’ll run from AB all day, praying for a late error by AB or miracle TD to steal it. If the refs called stalling he’d be forced to wrestle AB and we all know how that would go.

Which brings us back to the age old debate about refs calling edge stalling. If allowed to, he’ll run from AB all day, praying for a late error by AB or miracle TD to steal it. If the refs called stalling he’d be forced to wrestle AB and we all know how that would go.
What happens if AB stands in the circle and never chases Hidlay? How would a referee call that match?

I am hopeful but I think Cliff Keen ends up disappointing due to teams not taking all their guys.
According to Flo's pre-seeds, there will be some pretty good guys in most of the weights. I'm going to go watch it live on Saturday. I know two guys who will be wrestling plus some of the dads and coaches who will be there.

Reactions: hlstone and 1AA
According to Flo's pre-seeds, there will be some pretty good guys in most of the weights. I'm going to go watch it live on Saturday. I know two guys who will be wrestling plus some of the dads and coaches who will be there.
Go BK!!

Reactions: AgSurfer
Can't forget AB won on a stall call against Trent in 2021. So the refs will call it on Hidlay.

Here now 😁

BlondAltruisticBluet-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: 82bordeaux
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT