ADVERTISEMENT

CNBC's Joe Kernen To Harris Campaign Co-Chair: We Don't Like This "Rope-A-Dope" Strategy Of Avoiding Media Interviews

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Can you believe one candidates strategy for an election is to say as little as possible? Makes one wonder if she knows the democratic machine has boxes of ballets at the ready.

Good to see CNBC call it out for all of America to see.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...pe_strategy_of_avoiding_media_interviews.html

CNBC's Joe Kernen, during an interview Tuesday morning with Harris campaign co-chair Sen. Chris Coons, described the campaign's strategy of avoiding interviews and public comments as a "rope-a-dope" strategy.

"There is an effort to rope-a-dope this thing right until the election, in my view," Kernen said. "And that looks like a deliberate effort to not face the hard questions."

"And the other side’s done 40 or 50 interviews, with JD Vance. I don’t think I have to take my shoes off to count on my fingers and toes how many interviews she’s done."

"The answer is she’s too busy? ... That would be number one for my stack list is to be transparent and open about what my plans are if I’m elected president. That’s what I would be doing."

Reactions: bourbon n blues
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.