CNN announces HUNDREDS of layoffs right before Christmas

Ski

May 29, 2001

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
I bet you throw away your toys after a few days. Christmas is for losers.
Can you dig a bigger hole? Ya know, I don't give a sh&t whether you believe in Christmas, Christianity, or gay marriage.

Furthermore, unlike the ignorant and hateful fool you are, I never suppress people's words or their beliefs. I never degrade them in their life choices. You? It's what you and many Dems do.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
I think it was you who never answered what you do for a living. ??? You're definitely not
a comedy writer.
If you could be bothered to search the board archives you would easily learn what I do for a living.

It isn’t NASA science 🙄

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
If you could be bothered to search the board archives you would easily learn what I do for a living.

It isn’t NASA science 🙄
Look through 10 trillion posts? Instead you could just say it. But your type is much about wasting time.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Can you dig a bigger hole? Ya know, I don't give a sh&t whether you believe in Christmas, Christianity, or gay marriage.

Furthermore, unlike the ignorant and hateful fool you are, I never suppress people's words or their beliefs. I never degrade them in their life choices. You? It's what you and many Dems do.
And I don't mind a bit rubbing all your childishness in your faces. You may not suppress what people say but lately every post of yours has a major insult. You are an extremely little man. And you have ZERO ability to think through an issue like space exploration. Think like an engineer you moron. Get your effing FIL to debate me here.

You're such a loser that somehow you injected the hiring of Matt Rhule at Nebraska into my HATRED for stupidity such as space exploration. Another of your world class stupid posts.

One more thing to you "author of the world's stupidest post", I'm also pissed at Dems who support space exploration. You're as clueless as many, many Dems. Let that sink in.

Last edited:

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Maybe you and LaffySeal can team up to tackle internet slang and memes. I would love to see the book report by both of you.
I know a few of them. I don't have time to look them all up ... like you have the time.

DJ Spanky

Jul 25, 2001
Nice comment by the author of the article:

As always, I want to get down to a human level and tell those about to be let go at CNN that I feel as bad about them losing their jobs as they do when a coal miner loses his.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001
I know a few of them. I don't have time to look them all up ... like you have the time.

Re-read all your posts in this thread man. You sound like you’re a ticking time bomb and melting down fast. Your posts stick out like a sore thumb as someone that needs professional help.

Your obvious anger and despair are perfect examples of why we NEED Christmas.

Reactions: Hotshoe

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
Re-read all your posts in this thread man. You sound like you’re a ticking time bomb and melting down fast. Your posts stick out like a sore thumb as someone that needs professional help.

Your obvious anger and despair are perfect examples of why we NEED Christmas.
We have a stupid populace in this world collectively who thinks there is a benefit to space exploration. It is they who need professional help. Your Republican cohorts are the ones who don't give a damn about the U.S. population.

We don't need Christmas. It is a waste of time and money. The true spirit of giving is for those less fortunate than ourselves.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
The world according to Catch, and everyone else is fos. One can only live according to Catch. Lmao.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

Wow, how cruel. Merry Christmas, CNN employees!

I found it interesting that they cut Robin Meade. The Morning Express was a rather popular show when she was attractive.

She was the Paige Spirinac of TV. Looked good in a single pose. Not so much from a full angle. But she aged poorly.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
The world according to Catch, and everyone else is fos. One can only live according to Catch. Lmao.
At the very least it should be the U.S. Federal budget of common sense. Cut the space exploration budget to zero.

Everyone is who supports U.S. space exploration is FOS. A total waste of money. A whole bunch of people with self-esteem problems. And a lack of critical thinking skills. Once people understand how bad such missions are, no will want to go except the truly insane.

Let the Chinese waste their money on it.

You're so uptight, it's doubtful you laugh at anything.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
I found it interesting that they cut Robin Meade. The Morning Express was a rather popular show when she was attractive.

She was the Paige Spirinac of TV. Looked good in a single pose. Not so much from a full angle. But she aged poorly.
Obviously overjoyed to see these scum suffer.

The worst of us. Terrible human beings.

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
Obviously overjoyed to see these scum suffer.

The worst of us. Terrible human beings.
I don't want to see anyone lose their jobs but these "journalists" have only themselves to blame. When you serve a party and not the truth then you lose your credibility as news.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
I don't want to see anyone lose their jobs but these "journalists" have only themselves to blame. When you serve a party and not the truth then you lose your credibility as news.
I do. I am happy to celebrate their pain.

They helped destroy the country.

Horrible people.

Latest posts