ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Chambers Question......

LionsandBear

Dec 7, 2009
2 things:

Does anyone have his email address? I can't find it on gopsusprts and I don't have access to the directory.

Second, does anyone know if we offered or are pursuing Soph Lonnie Walker of Reading (My Alma Mater)? He already has a Nova offer and Jay Wright has been camping out at RHS much like Scott Loeffler did back when Henne was at Wilson. I hope Coach Chambers is doing his best to get this kid because he's an absolute stud!

Lonnie Walker Camp Highlights

Re: ??? Everyone has access to the directory, it's an open webpage

Thanks! Your help was much appreciated. Coach answered my email already and told me that he's had an assistant visit Lonnie already. Hopeful!
This post was edited on 3/15 9:59 PM by LionsandBear

I see you got an answer to your question,but it amazes me that you would question wether Patrick Chambers would pursue a great player. One thing about Chambers that cannot be questioned is his hustle on the recruiting trail.

Originally posted by LionsandBear:
Thanks! Your help was much appreciated. Coach answered my email already and told me that he's had an assistant visit Lonnie already. Hopeful!
This post was edited on 3/15 9:59 PM by LionsandBear
Stupid question. Are fans allowed to contact coaches about potential recruits?

Everyone has access to the PSU directory

All the time.

http://www.work.psu.edu/ldap/

Yes we can contact the coach. What we can't do is try and influence a recruit unless there's a prior relationship or the recruit is simply asking questions and is initiating. I'm RHS and PSU Alumnus and Booster so my email to Coach is as far as I'm going.

Originally posted by LionsandBear:
2 things:

Does anyone have his email address? I can't find it on gopsusprts and I don't have access to the directory.

Second, does anyone know if we offered or are pursuing Soph Lonnie Walker of Reading (My Alma Mater)? He already has a Nova offer and Jay Wright has been camping out at RHS much like Scott Loeffler did back when Henne was at Wilson. I hope Coach Chambers is doing his best to get this kid because he's an absolute stud!
You're not kidding. That kid can play. He looks to have all the tools. I would love to get him to Penn State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT