ADVERTISEMENT

Columbus Blue Jackets Johnny Gaudreau kIlled along with his brother in NJ

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Just a horrible mess. Former Boston College star. The driver of the car that killed them has been arrested and is being charged with being under the influence. He was in the middle of a 7 year, $68m contract.

Unbelievably sad. He was a father of two young children that will now grow up without their father. One event that has caused so much pain for so many people.
In they day when Ubers are readily available, if you get caught with a DUI or DWI, I have zero sympathy. None.

GWOtfg0WMAIrvRp

That area is basically a Philly suburb. Cross the chester bridge and go 10 minutes south. Bruce Willis is from Carneys point.

Cam smith is from there too.

Just a horrible mess. Former Boston College star. The driver of the car that killed them has been arrested and is being charged with being under the influence. He was in the middle of a 7 year, $68m contract.

I saw him play for BC against PSU at PPG Paints Arena in the championship game of the RMU Holiday Tournament, probably in 2013 or 2014. I just can’t comprehend how the brothers’ family members can recover from this, but this is the time when faith can play a role in the recovery.

When you take into account that the brothers were there for their sisters’ wedding that was supposed to be today, this has to be one of the most tragic situations there ever could be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT