ADVERTISEMENT

Committee has finished and released the top 25 - so where are they?

blion72

Jan 1, 2010
anyone see where the top 25 are released? I know the committee is done so we should see the top 25. what site?

The remainder of the Top 25 is being "manipulated as necessary."

I have given Barry Alvarez his marching orders. He knows what to do.

Ge
The remainder of the Top 25 is being "manipulated as necessary."

I have given Barry Alvarez his marching orders. He knows what to do.
Georgia is ranked 25th in the last coaches poll.

Franklin will have his final chance to beat a ranked team, and this can be done.

Ge

Georgia is ranked 25th in the last coaches poll.

Franklin will have his final chance to beat a ranked team, and this can be done.

When we beat them they won't be in the top 25 any longer so it won't count. :confused:

I just read all that will be announced at 3pm

I thought the Committee would just put it out on their website. they broke up this morning when their top 25 selections were finished. what is the mystery?

how are they releasing/announcing? is it just a website delivery?

I thought the Committee would just put it out on their website. they broke up this morning when their top 25 selections were finished. what is the mystery?

how are they releasing/announcing? is it just a website delivery?

Wow, that is weird - here is what the BCS Selection Committee lists at their own website:

Click here for link to BCS Invitational Tournament Rankings from their Official Website

You're right, they only list the first 4 teams - ESPN lists them out to 25, but I noticed that what ESPN is listing for BCS Selection Committee is identical to AP ranking for each team. Don't know whether this is just coincidence as the top 4 is identical to AP or if ESPN is just listing AP beyond 4 because the BCS Selection Committee's website does not give their ranking listing beyond 4....weird, weird stuff from the "promoters"...what a joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT