ADVERTISEMENT

Confidential to Clay Sauertieg

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
@CSauertiegPSU

I saw you goofing on the name of a Wyoming State Senator on Twitter - Senator “Boner”.

About 10 years ago, I worked on a deal with him and his brothers. Believe it or not, the last name is pronounced exactly as you think it is - and exactly the opposite of what I’d want it pronounced like if it was my last name. Anyway, it was really hard (no pun intended) to keep it professional on conference calls, but at least this was before Zoom.

@CSauertiegPSU

I saw you goofing on the name of a Wyoming State Senator on Twitter - Senator “Boner”.

About 10 years ago, I worked on a deal with him and his brothers. Believe it or not, the last name is pronounced exactly as you think it is - and exactly the opposite of what I’d want it pronounced like if it was my last name. Anyway, it was really hard (no pun intended) to keep it professional on conference calls, but at least this was before Zoom.
Man, high school years must have been rough for that guy.

Anyway, it was really hard (no pun intended) to keep it professional on conference calls, but at least this was before Zoom.
@Chickenman Testa during conference calls:

tumblr_mfk5eeCPSj1qg39ewo1_500.gifv

@CSauertiegPSU

giphy.gif

Same last name as my insurance guy. Also pronounced as it it looks, I had him pronounce it for me.
Reminds of the song "A boy named Sue"
Or a wrestler named “Fish” who had a big win last night.

Liked the looks of Minnys 133lber.

As I have read over all the contributions since I posted about the guy where I work (Harry Burd), It reminded me of another almost 50+ yrs ago, among friends of mine…….. the guy’s name they referred to was Peter Gozinya. On my wonderful Mother’s grave, I swear it’s true. Just don’t know if it was ever a real person. It was really funny as an adolescent, still is I guess.

As I have read over all the contributions since I posted about the guy where I work (Harry Burd), It reminded me of another almost 50+ yrs ago, among friends of mine…….. the guy’s name they referred to was Peter Gozinya. On my wonderful Mother’s grave, I swear it’s true. Just don’t know if it was ever a real person. It was really funny as an adolescent, still is I guess.
Pretty sure your buddies were messing with you. I only say this because when I just turned 21, I was at the local bar having a beer and the phone rang and then you hear the bartender yelling, is there a Peter Gozinia here?Phone call for Peter Gozinia.. Lol

Reactions: golfer1922
Pretty sure your buddies were messing with you. I only say this because when I just turned 21, I was at the local bar having a beer and the phone rang and then you hear the bartender yelling, is there a Peter Gozinia here?Phone call for Peter Gozinia.. Lol
Related:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
I used to work with a guy who told us he went to high school with a girl named Fonda Cox.

We didn’t believe him, so he brought in his yearbook, and, sure enough, there she was, pictured with the senior class.

I’m still not sure I believe it.

I had one student named Richard Dick. Of course his nickname was "Dick Squared". Next door teacher had a female student named Iva Boob. I had a student named Peter Long. On the first day of roll call I called for "Long, Peter".....sh@t. I apologized and he said...no biggie it was the 7th time today and there could be a lot of worse things to be called. Cool kid. I also had a female student named Crystal Lear. Middle name was Chanda :). I liked that one

ADVERTISEMENT