Conservatives That Can Actually Watch Biden Speak

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
How do you do it and actually listen? My wife will describe me as a very patient person but I cannot tolerate idiocy like I see come from that brain dead goof.
Some will say, she thinks you’re patient ?! Actually I am dealing with actually people I am trying to help, have a relationship with, or people I’m making money from though business .
I’ve found fixing problems , screw ups, or misunderstandings immediately goes a long way. Even if a customer or client is wrong .
However I will respond to someone similar to how I will here. Years ago I was listening to someone going on about various problems. He thought I actually agreed with him I guess because he eventually he said , “ and I can’t get a job because of fycking Reagan”.
I told him you probably can’t get a job because you’re a lazy asshole, or maybe stupid. Or the starting salary is too low for what you think you deserve even though you’re a recent graduate .
Maybe you have to move or something , or maybe work weekends . The economy is booming now and if you’re halfway competent you’ll get a job.
I was 23 and had a better grasp on life than any lefty here.
So how do you guys listen to these idiots?

Fayette_LION

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2004
How do you do it and actually listen? My wife will describe me as a very patient person but I cannot tolerate idiocy like I see come from that brain dead goof.
Some will say, she thinks you’re patient ?! Actually I am dealing with actually people I am trying to help, have a relationship with, or people I’m making money from though business .
I’ve found fixing problems , screw ups, or misunderstandings immediately goes a long way. Even if a customer or client is wrong .
However I will respond to someone similar to how I will here. Years ago I was listening to someone going on about various problems. He thought I actually agreed with him I guess because he eventually he said , “ and I can’t get a job because of fycking Reagan”.
I told him you probably can’t get a job because you’re a lazy asshole, or maybe stupid. Or the starting salary is too low for what you think you deserve even though you’re a recent graduate .
Maybe you have to move or something , or maybe work weekends . The economy is booming now and if you’re halfway competent you’ll get a job.
Turn the channel, dementia Joe is unintelligible. Not worth missing a few minutes of something that might matter.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Turn the channel, dementia Joe is unintelligible. Not worth missing a few minutes of something that might matter.
We have a busy puppy so I don’t watch much of anything . But I can’t watch that idiot anyway. I’m asking those that watch for tips on how they do it?

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
This is exactly where I am.

I can't even listen - its offensive that someone so stupid can be speaking to the American public.

Same with Sotomayor, KJP, Swallowwell - these people are morons, completely unaccomplished assholes. I can't even listen.

Something went wrong when we have morons in leadership positions.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
This is exactly where I am.

I can't even listen - its offensive that someone so stupid can be speaking to the American public.

Same with Sotomayor, KJP, Swallowwell - these people are morons, completely unaccomplished assholes. I can't even listen.

Something went wrong when we have morons in leadership positions.
Affirmative action is the reason why.

Reactions: Bob2022