ADVERTISEMENT

Could PSU have two top 5 picks in 2025 draft?

The tow truck operator says only if he pays up!

When Blake Corrum was drafted the ESPN talking head said that Corrum took it right to Abdul Carter "PSU's all everything, all-world, defender". so I thought that was cool for Carter.

A QB and an Edge rusher are 2 positions that tend to go high. As Williams just showed, Allar doesn't need to be on an undefeated team; he just needs to make a bunch of plays to go along with his tools.

Carter most likely needs production numbers and a really good combine to separate himself, but it isn't impossible.

Amazing isn't it? Who would have guessed when he originally committed to us in 2022 that he could potentially become an elite top 10 draft pick?

Carter was certainly a blue chip prospect rated 4stars. However, he barely made Rivals Top 250 by coming in at #232 as a 5.8 4star. I don't think anyone would think he would have the draft potential of Micah Parsons.

Amazing isn't it? Who would have guessed when he originally committed to us in 2022 that he could potentially become an elite top 10 draft pick?

Carter was certainly a blue chip prospect rated 4stars. However, he barely made Rivals Top 250 by coming in at #232 as a 5.8 4star. I don't think anyone would think he would have the draft potential of Micah Parsons.
Isn't it great when players get recognized for making plays in games?

With all of the analytics, rankings, potential/portals and hype in today's college football, it is refreshing to see a young man like Abdul Carter flourish from his work effort and results.

The tow truck operator says only if he pays up!

When Blake Corrum was drafted the ESPN talking head said that Corrum took it right to Abdul Carter "PSU's all everything, all-world, defender". so I thought that was cool for Carter.
Come on man, you are even taking unwarranted shots at Carter here? You are allowing yourself to become a PSU hater. Stop taking shots at the kid. College kids make mistakes and hopefully grow from them. You are an adult.

As for 2 top 5 picks. I think it is more probable that we have 0. Pretty tough to get into that very elite club.

It's going to be for defensive players to go in the top 5 with the new rules. Edge or CB have the best chance but teams are going to load up on offense like we saw in the last week's draft.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT