Crisis in the Ruling Class

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

Crisis in the Ruling Class: How a Ruling Class Not Fit to Rule is Falling and Dragging the Country Down With Them​

Check this out!
https://a.co/d/dlREXo2

Steve Browne is an award-winning reporter and columnist, famous in rural newspapers of the Midwest where he’s known as, “Steve who?” He entered journalism by accident while living and working in Eastern Europe from 1991 to 2004, when he met a decayed Austrian count in a bar who said, “Gee Steve, you sure can talk, can you write?”

His very first published and paid for article about Polish health services provoked a call from the then-Minister of Health demanding to know, “Who is this Steve Browne guy and why is he saying these terrible things about our wonderful Polish hospitals?”

He is the author of two books for English students: “Word Pictures: English as it is REALLY Used,” published in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, and Novosibirsk, Russia, and “English Language Humor: Puns, Play on Words, Spoonerisms, and Shaggy Dog Stories,” privately circulated among English teachers and students in brown paper bags around the world.

He possesses a constitutional inability to stay out of trouble which resulted in him being elected an Honorary Member of the Yugoslav Movement for the Protection of Human Rights in 1997.

Steve is co-founder of the Language of Liberty Institute now in more capable hands, which hosts English camps on three continents.

He is currently living with his two children in his beloved Midwest, which he considers “the most interesting foreign country I have ever lived in.” (He stole that line from Kipling, he loves to kipple) He writes a column for rural newspapers and teaches martial arts out of his garage, backyard or basement as the case may be.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I recommend Stephen's two books to everyone, they're very inexpensive and very informative. He also has some good videos on YouTube if you check the Amazon link. This is one way that I could help you understand the race of Trump. We have a flood ruling class that doesn't work and there's too many people in it.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Guys , Stephen is a solid libertarian guy and a real gentleman and good fella. If you watch his videos he looks like a college professor type but as lead an interesting life. I again I highly recommend you check out this works.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
“A constitutional inability to stay out of trouble”...great line. Know a few people like that. Have a feeling a few reside here!

Will read up on him today.
I know him personally through Facebook and he's a solid fellow. Educated but a regular guy. He's very educated but gets blue collar work( he's done it lol. Sewage plant , garbage collection). His perspective is worth looking into .
And I want to help him spread the word about his book.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89