ADVERTISEMENT

Cristian Driver...gut feeling...

Psugo823

Aug 17, 2021
...something about this kid.. just a feeling but he may end up being the wr3 with Tre Wallace and Keandre Lambert smuth

If Driver see the field next year at WR and is productive enough to be a #3 WR, why did our staff start him at CB?

Just seems to be an impossible leap.

Reactions: Texas Lion
But, But, But....everyone else is telling me that KLS and TW are not 1's or 2's?
KLS is definitely the 1...Tre is almost there for the 2...yes we would love to add through the portal but if it doesn't happen I'm not sleeping on what we do have...and don't forget we have probably the 2nd best rb room in the nation behind Michigan, and 84 and 44 might be the best te tandem in the nation with Bowers gone to the nfl.

KLS is definitely the 1...Tre is almost there for the 2...yes we would love to add through the portal but if it doesn't happen I'm not sleeping on what we do have...and don't forget we have probably the 2nd best rb room in the nation behind Michigan, and 84 and 44 might be the best te tandem in the nation with Bowers gone to the nfl.
Bowers is back by the way, only a Soph. Our rb room is right there with scUM. Although do we have any Freshman rbs coming that can make an impact?

If Driver see the field next year at WR and is productive enough to be a #3 WR, why did our staff start him at CB?

Just seems to be an impossible leap.
I believe Driver wanted to start in the secondary but he has the genes to be a pretty good WR. Not worried with a starting trio of KLS, Wallace, and Evans backed up by Clifford, Saunders, and Driver with Ivey, Johnson, and Clayton in the wings.

I believe Driver wanted to start in the secondary but he has the genes to be a pretty good WR. Not worried with a starting trio of KLS, Wallace, and Evans backed up by Clifford, Saunders, and Driver with Ivey, Johnson, and Clayton in the wings.
Kls with 24 catches and the Wallace/evans combo with 24. Backed up by a total of 10 catches in the second tier. We have to hope a guy like driver can make an impact.

Bowers is back by the way, only a Soph. Our rb room is right there with scUM. Although do we have any Freshman rbs coming that can make an impact?
Have to see about incoming frosh London Montgomery from Scranton; had an excellent junior year, but out with injury for all of his senior year. Will he be ready to contribute? He's not big, but it would be nice to have a situational running back who could catch.

Have to see about incoming frosh London Montgomery from Scranton; had an excellent junior year, but out with injury for all of his senior year. Will he be ready to contribute? He's not big, but it would be nice to have a situational running back who could catch.
My guess is that (especially due to injury and therefore no senior year) he's a redshirt candidate.

Probably so, though there is not a ton of depth at Running Back. What is Keyvone Lee's status?
I thought 1/19 was the portal deadline. If correct, we'll know very soon. His posts seem to indicate he's staying (my interpretation). Hence, no need to portal an experienced RB?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT