ADVERTISEMENT

D Line Returnees

ryoder1

Feb 17, 2007
Who will start next season? Does Ford come back? Fisher, I was hoping would make it back this season. Is Artis getting playing time this year? The staff is high on Granville. Other young guys highly recruited; Andrews. Williams, Mupoyi, Cunningham. Would like to see some of the younger guys get some playing time.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Who will start next season? Does Ford come back? Fisher, I was hoping would make it back this season. Is Artis getting playing time this year? The staff is high on Granville. Other young guys highly recruited; Andrews. Williams, Mupoyi, Cunningham. Would like to see some of the younger guys get some playing time.
Been hoping young players would get some reps in the latter part of the season. I think most of us have concluded there will an effort to bring in some starter type DTs & DEs for 2025 season

Ford seems to be playing well, already passing Beamon for snaps. I'm looking for him to be an anchor inside next season. I believe Izzard has another year of eligibility as well. Durant has been having a nice season and also could return. He's undersized for the NFL so maybe he does come back. Then Artis, Blanding an the 4 2024 freshmen. DT should be fine.

DDS hasn't exactly been lighting it up, but it seems that both DDS and Carter could go to NFL after this season. Vanover, I'm not sure if he can return. Would be great of Fisher can come back and get a chance to play. Grandville and a good many other young DE's will be competing to get in the 4-5 DE rotation. Should begin to get sorted out in Spring practices.

If Vilbert, DDS, Carter and Vanover all leave and the DT's that can come back do so it seems to me that DE is the position on the DL that the staff will priortize a transfer player or two, but there are a good many young players that we haven't seen developing that I'll be looking to see who gets mentioned during Spring practice and who might flash in the B/W game.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT