ADVERTISEMENT

Dakaari Nelson moving from S to LBer.

Wonder if this is to add depth due to the Keys dismissal? The staff moved Dinkins to S after spring. Also could mean Lane and Toure are doing well as true freshman.

Or merely size. Be interesting if he plays this year as a true Sam or more of the Lion position.
I am sure part of it is depth. But at 6-3 he can probably carry the weight required at OLB. You see a lot of 225ish LBers playing successfully

Reactions: lazydave841
And why not? He’s 6-3 and 220
He’s athletic and there’s depth needed at LB. Sounds like a good move for all. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Granville providing depth as well ….either at LB or DE ( if he’s big enough). —Think they both see the field in limited roles, even if mostly ST

Historically yes but Rojas is the only 4* LB on the roster next year unless Keys comes back.
Don't forget TRob, Ta'Mere Robinson if he stays at LB.

He's currently listed at 230#'s. Rojas is 239# currently for comparative purposes.

Now he hasn't played in a while being that he was injured and missed his Sr. HS season but he appears to possess all of the tangibles....

Historically yes but Rojas is the only 4* LB on the roster next year unless Keys comes back.
No 4*s?

Dakari nelson, speca, Kari Jackson, tamere Robinson, cam smith, and dayshaun Burnett. Podcast also mentions Jordan woods possibly being a middle lb. Dajuan lane has similar measurements to nelson coming in. He could be 220 next year.

Last edited:
No 4*s? Dakari nelson, speca, Kari Jackson, tamere Robinson, cam smith, and dayshaun Burnett Podcast also mentions Jordan woods possibly being a middle lb. Dajuan lane has similar measurements to nelson coming in. He could be 220 next year.
Yeah coming in for 2025 are Smith and Burnett who are 4 stars as well as Arrington Jr and Tatsch who are high 3 stars at 89.

Robinson needs to develop this year and get some playing time because he should start next year. He was a 4 star.
Then you have Wylie and the other guys you mention. All about who develops the best.

Yeah coming in for 2025 are Smith and Burnett who are 4 stars as well as Arrington Jr and Tatsch who are high 3 stars at 89.

Robinson needs to develop this year and get some playing time because he should start next year. He was a 4 star.
Then you have Wylie and the other guys you mention. All about who develops the best.
I forgot tatsch. He is a 4* too. 92 composite on 247

I forgot tatsch. He is a 4* too. 92 composite on 247
Didn't think he was that highly rated but I think he has been underrated at an 89.

Edit: I see Tatsch is a 92 composite on 247. Did that recently change?

Last edited:
Didn't think he was that highly rated but I think he has been underrated at an 89.

Edit: I see Tatsch is a 92 composite on 247. Did that recently change?

I am not sure if that changed. The recruiting and podcast guys always had a lot of positive things to say. Loy thinks he will be a future captain.

THe psu insuders also rave about Aliciene and think Lyrick Samual is underrated.

I am not sure if that changed. The recruiting and podcast guys always had a lot of positive things to say. Loy thinks he will be a future captain.

THe psu insuders also rave about Aliciene and think Lyrick Samual is underrated.
I heard that about Samuel. On one of these podcasts they said he is better than the Texas kid we missed out on and Cyrus and the kid who went to Va Tech that we missed. Said he outplayed them all at one of these camps.

I heard that about Samuel. On one of these podcasts they said he is better than the Texas kid we missed out on and Cyrus and the kid who went to Va Tech that we missed. Said he outplayed them all at one of these camps.

Probably the same podcast I heard. He was the top WR at the jersey camp. An OSU WR is from jersey too. I Dont know if he was at that camp though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT