ADVERTISEMENT

Dave Chappelle's message to the Woke, Twitter, ABC and NBC.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
Chappelle wasn’t in Los Angeles to perform his stand-up. Instead, this was about the premiere of a feature-length documentary about him. And yet, in the wake of the fascist Woke Gestapo’s most withering campaign yet to silence Chappelle and destroy his career, a city and industry filled with far-left Democrats rose to their feet in support.

Here’s the report from an obviously upset
Hollywood Reporter:

“If this is what being cancelled is about, I love it,” said Dave Chappelle tonight to a cheering and sold out Hollywood Bowl tonight after a screening of his documentary about the comic summer camp he put on last year in his Ohio hometown.

Some were on the bill tonight including Snoop Dogg, Nas, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Stevie Wonder, Lizzo and Jon Hamm with the latter cutting a rug together during their outing. Comedian Jeff Ross kicked off the program with a short intro, followed by a screening of the film, which one attendee described as “moving.” Then came Chappelle — dressed in a suit, with his wife and a cigarette on hand — for the main event that saw him being heralded at the mic on numerous occasions as the greatest living comic.
“If this is what being canceled is like, I love it,” the 48-year-old said in response to a standing ovation. The line, and many more like it, was greeted by rapturous applause from the crowd, which included a masked Brad Pitt, Tiffany Haddish, Donnell Rawlings and others.
At another point, he was more blunt: “**** Twitter. **** NBC News, ABC News, all these stupid ass networks. I’m not talking to them. I’m talking to you. This is real life.”

Reactions: dailybuck777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.