ADVERTISEMENT

DELETE… Trolls, Zealots and angry old Richards have won.

No one outside of diehards like us watching. That is when Tenn plays Georgia.

Too funny, that's why PSU is on ABC in their 3:30 game - because nobody will be watching.... right troll-boy. The TV Ratings say you're full of shit as per usual.

Such a typical dumbass - the SEC is carried by CBS, not ABC dipshit.
Correct, CBS and ABC are showing the games at the same time so who that isn't a fan of Penn State or Indiana is going to watch that over #1 vs #3? No one. I'm mad that this is the same time as that game because that game is infinitely better.

Your reply doesn't even make sense although nothing you say makes sense because you can't follow anything

Correct, CBS and ABC are showing the games at the same time so who that isn't a fan of Penn State or Indiana is going to watch that over #1 vs #3? No one. I'm mad that this is the same time as that game because that game is infinitely better.

Your reply doesn't even make sense although nothing you say makes sense because you can't follow anything

Listen a-hole, you posted about the game ABC has selected to put in their 3:30 slot (lamenting as to why they would show this game.... blah, blah, blah...). The reason ABC is SELECTING THIS GAME TO BROADCAST is because it will generate the highest viewership of any game they ARE ABLE to broadcast you f'ing moron. Try sticking to the absurd claims you make instead of trying to change the topic midstream bozo.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
If you don't care don't post. You really had nothing to say we all can find the damn tick off time ourselves. Good Lord such embarrassing fans

Listen a-hole, you posted about the game ABC has selected to put in their 3:30 slot (lamenting as to why they would show this game.... blah, blah, blah...). The reason ABC is SELECTING THIS GAME TO BROADCAST is because it will generate the highest viewership of any game they ARE ABLE to broadcast you f'ing moron. Try sticking to the absurd claims you make instead of trying to change the topic midstream bozo.
If you could think for once which all of us know is impossible the person you responded to said "with Tennessee-Georgia" but you don't comprehend literally anything that happens in the moron which is why you claim others or morons and trolls because you lack the intelligence to have rational discussion because you've wasted your entire life watching football as you don't even know what's happening

The Big Ten is so bad they can't get a better 3:30 game?
Nothing against Penn State with that comment but Penn State-Indiana isn't a marquee game.

BTW idiot, childish, posing-fan trollboy, ABC isn't obligated to broadcast a b1g game in their 3:30 slot - they could broadcast anybody they like outside of the SEC. There are plenty of options for ABC to choose from both inside and outside the big (including ASWP playing SorryExcuse @3:30), but ABC has ELECTED to broadcast PSU because PSU delivers tons of viewers moron - that's why Ill-noise/MSU is on BTN and ASWP/SorryExcuse is on ACC Network @3:30 rather than national broadcaster ABC.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Westcoast24
BTW idiot, childish, posing-fan trollboy, ABC isn't obligated to broadcast a b1g game in their 3:30 slot - they could broadcast anybody they like outside of the SEC. There are plenty of options for ABC to choose from both inside and outside the big (including ASWP playing SorryExcuse @3:30), but ABC has ELECTED to broadcast PSU because PSU delivers tons of viewers moron - that's why Ill-noise/MSU is on BTN and ASWP/SorryExcuse is on ACC Network @3:30 rather than a ABC.
That wasn't the discussion. The discussion was this being on at the same time. Follow a conversation for once in your life. No one said Georgia/Tennessee was an option for ABC. Look at the Big Ten games--there are no decent ones. They took Penn State as the least bad game. The also are stuck with Ohio State-Northwestern

Want to bet Georgia/Tennessee gets more viewers?

You can keep talking about Pitt all you want. Not now or have I ever cared about Pitt. It's your desperate move because you can't debate.

If you could think for once which all of us know is impossible the person you responded to said "with Tennessee-Georgia" but you don't comprehend literally anything that happens in the moron which is why you claim others or morons and trolls because you lack the intelligence to have rational discussion because you've wasted your entire life watching football as you don't even know what's happening

Oh, you deny making this post which it is equally applicable to in regards to the moronic point you are trying to make?:

The Big Ten is so bad they can't get a better 3:30 game?
Nothing against Penn State with that comment but Penn State-Indiana isn't a marquee game.

You might want to try that "thinking" thing dumbass - even though we all recognize you have the cognitive power of a stone like most ASWP trolls. LMAO

Oh, you deny making this post which it is equally applicable to in regards to the moronic point you are trying to make?:

You might want to try that "thinking" thing dumbass - even though we all recognize you have the cognitive power of a stone like most ASWP trolls. LMAO

What are you talking about?
The Big Ten is awful this year hence ABC got a horrible game to try to compete with #1 vs #3. It has nothing to do with Penn State as I said.
You legitimately can't be this stupid--no one can

What are you talking about?
The Big Ten is awful this year hence ABC got a horrible game to try to compete with #1 vs #3. It has nothing to do with Penn State as I said.
You legitimately can't be this stupid--no one can

Again dumbass, ABC is not obligated to take a b1g game. You're such a f'ing moron, it's utterly hysterical. Again, you stupid, moronic ASWP troll, ABC choose to broadcast PSU for ONE REASON, AND ONE REASON ALONE -- PSU will draw more viewership than any other game that ABC has the RIGHTS and ABILITY to broadcast.

Again dumbass, ABC is not obligated to take a b1g game. You're such a f'ing moron, it's utterly hysterical. Again, you stupid, moronic ASWP troll, ABC choose to broadcast PSU for ONE REASON, AND ONE REASON ALONE -- PSU will draw more viewership than any other game that ABC has the RIGHTS and ABILITY to broadcast.
Is this real life--can someone else explain this to him?

Too funny, that's why PSU is on ABC in their 3:30 game - because nobody will be watching.... right troll-boy. The TV Ratings say you're full of shit as per usual.
You have no idea dude. I will of course watch PSU but the ratings will go toward the #1 vs #2 matchup. Troll boy? What is that? Trust me I'm a bigger fan of PSU than you can even fathom.

If you don't care don't post. You really had nothing to say we all can find the damn tick off time ourselves. Good Lord such embarrassing fans
Weren’t there enough Richards pissing all over this simple kickoff time thread without you bringing your own brand of special angry old man to it Jeebus … I’ll delete the whole thing, It’s amazing this site draws anyone anymore. I barely read it and rarely post on it between the trolls, the zealots and the angry old pricks. That’s all that’s left here after the apocalypse.

You have no idea dude. I will of course watch PSU but the ratings will go toward the #1 vs #2 matchup. Troll boy? What is that? Trust me I'm a bigger fan of PSU than you can even fathom.

You're answer demonstrates what an idiot troll you are - where did I say anything about the viewership of ABC's Game versus CBS's broadcast??? I said one thing - which is a fact - ABC CHOOSE to broadcast the PSU game, over a multitude of games that they could have broadcast, for ONE REASON, AND ONE REASON ONLY - PSU will draw more viewership than any other choice of game that ABC has the RIGHTS and ABILITY to broadcast, which is essentially any game outside the SEC not selected by FOX for their b1g Noon Kickoff....

You
You're answer demonstrates what an idiot troll you are - where did I say anything about the viewership of ABC's Game versus CBS's broadcast??? I said one thing - which is a fact - ABC CHOOSE to broadcast the PSU game, over a multitude of games that they could have broadcast, for ONE REASON, AND ONE REASON ONLY - PSU will draw more viewership than any other choice of game that ABC has the RIGHTS and ABILITY to broadcast, which is essentially any game outside the SEC not selected by FOX for their b1g Noon Kickoff....
You are so clueless. Ignore troll boy! LOL!!!

Love the thread title change and I for one appreciated the early heads-up on Saturday’s kickoff.

BTW idiot, childish, posing-fan trollboy, ABC isn't obligated to broadcast a b1g game in their 3:30 slot - they could broadcast anybody they like outside of the SEC. There are plenty of options for ABC to choose from both inside and outside the big (including ASWP playing SorryExcuse @3:30), but ABC has ELECTED to broadcast PSU because PSU delivers tons of viewers moron - that's why Ill-noise/MSU is on BTN and ASWP/SorryExcuse is on ACC Network @3:30 rather than national broadcaster ABC.
No one can make up names for schools better than you Bushwood. You’ve come up with a few good ones lately. Your creativity isn’t going unnoticed

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Weren’t there enough Richards pissing all over this simple kickoff time thread without you bringing your own brand of special angry old man to it Jeebus … I’ll delete the whole thing, It’s amazing this site draws anyone anymore. I barely read it and rarely post on it between the trolls, the zealots and the angry old pricks. That’s all that’s left here after the apocalypse.
I am not angry. I pitty you and your perverse obsession with posting nothing meaningful, interesting or relevant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT