Dem-Mediacrat Raskin gives the game away on Ukraine; Tucker nails it again last night

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Congressman Jamie Raskin on our proxy war with Russia in Ukraine:

Moscow right now is a hub of corrupt tyranny, censorship, authoritarian repression, police violence, propaganda, government lies and disinformation, and planning for war crimes. It is a world center of antifeminist, antigay, anti-trans hatred, as well as the homeland of replacement theory for export.

First of all, it's rich for a Dem-Mediacrat to talk about censorship, repression, propaganda, and government lies since this is what Dem-Media deals in every day. It's all they've got.

But it's Raskin's next line that gives the real game away and explains Dem-Media's obsession with Russia: "antifeminist...antigay...antitrans." Yeah, those are Moscow's real sins in Dem-Media's eyes. The invasion of Ukraine is simply a pretext. You can believe the invasion was a moral atrocity, as I do, while still understanding the real motivations of our ruling Regime.

This is why Dem-Media has been for years relentlessly pursuing an insane policy that has ended wrecking Ukraine, destabilizing global order, hurting ordinary Americans, and risking a nuclear catastrophe.

I realize that my friends Spin and Ski, and many more like them, with whom I disagree on the issue of Ukraine, are not approaching the issue from this angle. Their positions are honest at least. But the fact is, Raskin's statement, rooted in politics and Wokeist ideology, is the root of our Dem-Mediacrat's government fixation with Putin.

Meanwhile, here's Tucker last night: