Dementia Don

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
Sadly, I think this is a major development and shows no sign of ending peaceably.

Earlier this afternoon, Donald Trump sent out this email to his supporters:

NewsCorp, which is Fox, the Wall Street Journal, and the no longer great New York Post (bring back Col!), is all in for Governor Ron DeSanctimonious, an average REPUBLICAN Governor with great Public Relations, who didn’t have to close up his State, but did, unlike other Republican Governors, whose overall numbers for a Republican, were just average—middle of the pack—including COVID, and who has the advantage of SUNSHINE, where people from badly run States up North would go no matter who the Governor was, just like I did!

Ron came to me in desperate shape in 2017—he was politically dead, losing in a landslide to a very good Agriculture Commissioner, Adam Putnam, who was loaded up with cash and great poll numbers. Ron had low approval, bad polls, and no money, but he said that if I would Endorse him, he could win. I didn’t know Adam so I said, “Let’s give it a shot, Ron.” When I Endorsed him, it was as though, to use a bad term, a nuclear weapon went off. Years later, they were the exact words that Adam Putnam used in describing Ron’s Endorsement. He said, “I went from having it made, with no competition, to immediately getting absolutely clobbered after your Endorsement.” I then got Ron by the “Star” of the Democrat Party, Andrew Gillum (who was later revealed to be a “Crack Head”), by having two massive Rallies with tens of thousands of people at each one. I also fixed his campaign, which had completely fallen apart. I was all in for Ron, and he beat Gillum, but after the Race, when votes were being stolen by the corrupt Election process in Broward County, and Ron was going down ten thousand votes a day, along with now-Senator Rick Scott, I sent in the FBI and the U.S. Attorneys, and the ballot theft immediately ended, just prior to them running out of the votes necessary to win. I stopped his Election from being stolen…

And now, Ron DeSanctimonious is playing games! The Fake News asks him if he’s going to run if President Trump runs, and he says, “I’m only focused on the Governor’s race, I’m not looking into the future.” Well, in terms of loyalty and class, that’s really not the right answer.

This is just like 2015 and 2016, a Media Assault (Collusion!), when Fox News fought me to the end until I won, and then they couldn’t have been nicer or more supportive. The Wall Street Journal loved Low Energy Jeb Bush, and a succession of other people as they rapidly disappeared from sight, finally falling in line with me after I easily knocked them out, one by one. We’re in exactly the same position now. They will keep coming after us, MAGA, but ultimately, we will win. Put America First and, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

The comment from the blogger (John Hinderaker of Powerlineblog) is accurate in my opinion:

This would be an embarrassment coming from a twelve-year-old. Time to get Trump off the stage before he does further damage to our party and our country.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Sadly, I think this is a major development and shows no sign of ending peaceably.

NewsCorp, which is Fox, the Wall Street Journal, and the no longer great New York Post (bring back Col!), is all in for Governor Ron DeSanctimonious, an average REPUBLICAN Governor with great Public Relations, who didn’t have to close up his State, but did, unlike other Republican Governors, whose overall numbers for a Republican, were just average—middle of the pack—including COVID, and who has the advantage of SUNSHINE, where people from badly run States up North would go no matter who the Governor was, just like I did!

Ron came to me in desperate shape in 2017—he was politically dead, losing in a landslide to a very good Agriculture Commissioner, Adam Putnam, who was loaded up with cash and great poll numbers. Ron had low approval, bad polls, and no money, but he said that if I would Endorse him, he could win. I didn’t know Adam so I said, “Let’s give it a shot, Ron.” When I Endorsed him, it was as though, to use a bad term, a nuclear weapon went off. Years later, they were the exact words that Adam Putnam used in describing Ron’s Endorsement. He said, “I went from having it made, with no competition, to immediately getting absolutely clobbered after your Endorsement.” I then got Ron by the “Star” of the Democrat Party, Andrew Gillum (who was later revealed to be a “Crack Head”), by having two massive Rallies with tens of thousands of people at each one. I also fixed his campaign, which had completely fallen apart. I was all in for Ron, and he beat Gillum, but after the Race, when votes were being stolen by the corrupt Election process in Broward County, and Ron was going down ten thousand votes a day, along with now-Senator Rick Scott, I sent in the FBI and the U.S. Attorneys, and the ballot theft immediately ended, just prior to them running out of the votes necessary to win. I stopped his Election from being stolen…

And now, Ron DeSanctimonious is playing games! The Fake News asks him if he’s going to run if President Trump runs, and he says, “I’m only focused on the Governor’s race, I’m not looking into the future.” Well, in terms of loyalty and class, that’s really not the right answer.

This is just like 2015 and 2016, a Media Assault (Collusion!), when Fox News fought me to the end until I won, and then they couldn’t have been nicer or more supportive. The Wall Street Journal loved Low Energy Jeb Bush, and a succession of other people as they rapidly disappeared from sight, finally falling in line with me after I easily knocked them out, one by one. We’re in exactly the same position now. They will keep coming after us, MAGA, but ultimately, we will win. Put America First and, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

The comment from the blogger (John Hinderaker of Powerlineblog) is accurate in my opinion:

This would be an embarrassment coming from a twelve-year-old. Time to get Trump off the stage before he does further damage to our party and our country.

Trump is hilarious.

He is the best troll out there.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
You go, Cheeto! Don't let them sideline you. Keep punching away at Ron DeSanctimonious. He deserves it, and he is wholly ungrateful for the magnificent job you did resurrecting his political career. You are the best! Declare for the 2024 presidential election RIGHT NOW! 🐘🤡💩

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Trump is going to have democrats voting DeSantis in 24 if he keeps this up
Unfortunately, It’s not that easy to discard Trump and just vote for someone other than Trump in a Republican primary. If Trump is focused on running again, and I think he probably is, he is in it to win at all cost. I still like Trump and the direction he takes this country, but his methods to achieve his goals can be destructive and self defeating and I don’t like that at all. I’m afraid we are in for trouble.

WexfordWarrior

Aug 30, 2017
Somewhere in the Carolinas.
Unfortunately, It’s not that easy to discard Trump and just vote for someone other than Trump in a Republican primary. If Trump is focused on running again, and I think he probably is, he is in it to win at all cost. I still like Trump and the direction he takes this country, but his methods to achieve his goals can be destructive and self defeating and I don’t like that at all. I’m afraid we are in for trouble.
I would like to see some new polling data on a Trump/DeSantis match up. I will bet with the election results disappointment and his latest hissy fit the needle has moved significantly towards Governer DeSantis..

Reactions: The Spin Meister

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
I would like to see some new polling data on a Trump/DeSantis match up. I will bet with the election results disappointment and his latest hissy fit the needle has moved significantly towards Governer DeSantis..
That very well may be true, and I said before and I’ll say again, that I still don’t quite understand Trump and his tactics. He could be the Republicans best friend or their worst nightmare when it comes to the 2024 election, as well.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
You believe that lol.
I think you underestimate the Trump hate and just how tired everyone is of him. I've had several folks tell me they're done with him. Like serious supporters of him. He's toxic and it proves out. Women hate him and you cannot win an election without women. Just like you can't win without independents.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I think you underestimate the Trump hate and just how tired everyone is of him. I've had several folks tell me they're done with him. Like serious supporters of him. He's toxic and it proves out. Women hate him and you cannot win an election without women. Just like you can't win without independents.
And you can't win if they stuff the ballot boxes. You think that's how Fetterman won, Trump hate?
The issue is election security not a better candidate, because Fetterman obviously isn't better than Oz.
It's been famed this way, this guy is "toxic", so explain to my wife and I why we should vote at all in Pa if it doesn't matter. I do not trust the PA GOP to fight for their candidates. I don't trust them to not capitulate to the democrats .
I've been hearing talks about deals to not push Dixon and Mastriano, but why can the democrats push a Fetterman?
They never compromise and the GOP doesn't really care because they have their positions .
I don't rest Ryan, McCarthy, and McConnell . They will deal with the democrats so they personally stay in charge . So I'll see what happens but the Republicans can't count on me any more.
They have to earn it, and right now I'm not supporting Desantis in the general. I don't think either will win but I think Trump has a better chance.
Fetterman proved it, I might see a chance if they didn't cheat him across. Look at Nevada and Arizona. Why aren't the Republicans fighting that tooth and nail?
My PI friend is real, I talk to him. You saw the picture where 75 democrats were listed as residents . In a swing state. Keep thinking the right candidate matters for Republicans.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
I hear you Hotshoe and I’m not saying you’re wrong either. But in light of the disastrous state of the Union under Potato and the Democrats, and these crazy voting laws and endless counting “mail in ballots” in certain key swing states, I’m not convinced that Trump had that much impact.

Truthfully, I don’t care as much about Trump, but I do care about taking this country back from this insanity.

Last edited:

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
He has finally lost me. This is pathetic. We have the Walker runoff coming up and he cannot wait to start bashing other Republicans at a time when we need unity. Run Ron run. You got my vote.
Raping women didn’t do it for you huh? Starting a coup and supporting an insurrection didn’t didn’t do it for you? It was going against your next god Ron that was your final straw. Wow, your moral standards are really high.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I hear you Hotshoe and I’m not saying you’re wrong either. But in light of the disastrous state of the Union under Potato and the Democrats, and these crazy voting laws and endless counting if “mail in ballots” in certain key swing states, I’m not convinced that Trump had that much impact.

Truthfully, I don’t care as much about Trump, but I do care about taking this country back for this insanity.
Yep, I'd gladly support Desantis but it doesn't matter unless our election security is fixed. Trump is their distraction designed to keep people from what they're doing to insure one party rule.
Remember when California was red? I do, they're doing it to Pa. and Michigan. Trump took those states back.
He lost with the COVID bs. And I do believe in fraud , if I had your number I'd show you a "residence."'with 75 democrat voters in Maricopa county.
My friend said they then shit down their investigating due to COVID. He was also in on the call with Bill Barr when Barr told them they were interfering in a federal investigation when they attempted to interview the truck driver who claimed to have delivered a truck load of Biden votes to Pa.
He was willing to tell his story. But Trump is an election denier , as is mastriano, as is Dixon. The feckless Republican leadership did nothing to help straighten this out because they didn't want to risk their power and positions .
They don't care as long as they have a piece of the pie and Republicans I know that were brought in by Trump won't be happy.
But we need better candidates ? SMFH I can't believe people are not smart enough to push back against the leadership. If I was a prominent Republican donor I'd call them out.
Pussies would be the first thing I'd call them. Trump changed the dynamic, they didn't like that.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020

He will go scorched earth and the entire Republican Party will pay the price for years of propping up he biggest POS in history. Watching justice being served will be a joy.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Pa. elected a candidate with brain damage, a fat doofus loser who lived off his parents and somehow they think an extremely competent , solid conservative is now going to win in Pa., Michigan, and 2 states that can't count, 😂😂😂.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
And Desantis would start with 232 electoral votes , maybe he wins Virginia, maybe NJ but the governor scare will have them wise to that. Shifting demographics is something me a a few fellows can fix with a stack of ballots and some pencils some Saturday afternoon while watching college football .
I can rig a state in one weekend if I get the resources . Well not really, I can provide the winning margin, but they actually create a huge cushion. And 80-100k win by a Biden or Fetterman is more likely triple that the other way.
Fetterman received app 80% of his votes via the mail. How many would actually go to the ballots ? A loss of ten percent makes it in winnable for the democrats. Well maybe more than that , but you get the picture.
The issue for democrats was always turnout, getting out the vote on Election Day. That is now gone.

Reactions: Ski

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Yep, I'd gladly support Desantis but it doesn't matter unless our election security is fixed. Trump is their distraction designed to keep people from what they're doing to insure one party rule.
Remember when California was red? I do, they're doing it to Pa. and Michigan. Trump took those states back.
He lost with the COVID bs. And I do believe in fraud , if I had your number I'd show you a "residence."'with 75 democrat voters in Maricopa county.
My friend said they then shit down their investigating due to COVID. He was also in on the call with Bill Barr when Barr told them they were interfering in a federal investigation when they attempted to interview the truck driver who claimed to have delivered a truck load of Biden votes to Pa.
He was willing to tell his story. But Trump is an election denier , as is mastriano, as is Dixon. The feckless Republican leadership did nothing to help straighten this out because they didn't want to risk their power and positions .
They don't care as long as they have a piece of the pie and Republicans I know that were brought in by Trump won't be happy.
But we need better candidates ? SMFH I can't believe people are not smart enough to push back against the leadership. If I was a prominent Republican donor I'd call them out.
Pussies would be the first thing I'd call them. Trump changed the dynamic, they didn't like that.
Too many people are afraid to be publicly labeled a conspiracy theorist. I can understand that but as long as these mail in ballots, lack of voter ID, and endless counting of ballots scenario’s remain in place, there will continue to be a lack in trust concerning voter integrity, and worse yet ample opportunities for cheating and voter fraud.

Trump is like a “bull in a China Shop” and may be the Republicans worst nightmare leading up to the 2024 election, but his instincts and the direction he wants to take this country is solid.

SLion

May 29, 2001
"I still like Trump and the direction he takes this country"

Delusional..

Reactions: NJPSU

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
At this point, I hope Trump continues the childish attacks on DeSantis. He will make it easy for the governor to win the nomination. He lost the 2020 election in the same manner. People just got tired of his hateful tweets and narcissistic comments. Many of my friends, family and I were Trump supporters. But over time he has lost our support. I'm sure this is the case in much of the country. He is not electable. For DeSantis, when it comes to Trump's attacks and the media, all he needs to do is take the high road and he wins.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Too many people are afraid to be publicly labeled a conspiracy theorist. I can understand that but as long as these mail in ballots, lack of voter ID, and endless counting of ballots scenario’s remain in place, there will continue to be a lack in trust concerning voter integrity, and worse yet ample opportunities for cheating and voter fraud.

Trump is like a “bull in a China Shop” and may be the Republicans worst nightmare leading up to the 2024 election, but his instincts and the direction he wants to take this country is solid.
Maybe he should be their worst nightmare? Why should they be immune from criticism for their mistakes ?
I don't know if you recall me talking about the conversation I had with a friend who retired from the House of Representatives?
He had a high-level staffing position for the workings of the party in Harrisburg, and he knew almost everyone there. I asked him if he had any friendships with Democratic lawmakers and others in there and he said yes. I then asked him why didn't they do anything to make the elections more safe and secure? Why did the Republicans standby and let them do it? If they're such good guys why are they fighting you have an honest and safe election?
He was very uncomfortable and they said both parties basically suck and Republicans are much more useless because they don't do anything to advance their goals. They stand by and let the Democrats do whatever they want and just put up some minor vocal opposition because they like their positions of power and status.
Uni others have lifetime pensions and health benefits and at the end of the day it's just kind of like an argument for most of them. A game that they play at 40+ hours a week and at the end of the game they say oh well I tried. I actually don't have skin in the game because he benefit from the system.
The working guy, the small business owner, and all those others are hurt by these policies. Tom Wolfe was another erotic rich kid who got in there and implemented horrible policies that hurt Pennsylvanians. Covid shut downs, putting sick people in the nursing homes, and other ridiculous positions such as allowing people to stay at Medicaid forever well past the major danger. For Covid. My wife works at a municipal water company and it was the way it was hired on there that were her health benefits became valid she decided to the client.
The reason was her caseworker told her that if she stays on Medicaid which she was allowed at that time she would not have to pay anything for healthcare. None would come out of her paycheck and there would be no co-pays at all doctor visits or no deductible.
The deductible was $250 annually if you could believe that and we had co-pays of $20. I believe it cost my wife a very small amount per week for our family benefits maybe $100 for that plan. Also if we chose to go to the chiropractor or I believe physical therapy we had a zero deductible and for a guy like me who is primarily musculoskeletal issues I loved it.
And this is what happens, Mastriano was one of the guys who vocally push back against Covid restrictions, lockdowns, and other silly policies. He was right he was very similar that used to DeSantis but somehow he's a toxic election denier and in Pennsylvania will just vote for more Democrats.
Imagine that? One cell is a hero for how he handles state the other guy who is a crew military officer who espouse the same kind of philosophy and policies is somehow a lunatic? Mastriano was left out to dry by the Republican national committee and the governors Association, and he was not back by the state Republicans.
In the last few days I've heard rumors my people who are trusted some degree that the Republicans just didn't him due to a kind of a back room deal with Democrats.
And that's what happens when you have a democrat governor. I'd like to believe who Lou Barletta would have won and helped Oz to win But I don't believe that now. If enough people are willing to vote for a Federman and shoot him across the finish line, you cannot win the state is a Republican on the state wide level.

Reactions: psuted

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
I agree with you, for once. The Repubs could turn Tuesday's results into a "win" if they could use the occasion to break the Trump fever. Consider that a large number of Dems don't want Biden on the ticket in '24 He is now more optimistic about his chances than he should be. That will be problematic in two years. The R's would do well to move on from Trump and seize the opportunity for something new.

Reactions: kickerinaz

richie83

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
How does any of that matter if Trump doesn’t win. We were having this discussion in my group text. What can Trump do that DeSantis can’t. We need the R’s to win and I think right now that is DeSantis way more than Trump.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

Delusional..
Because Biden has done so well.
At this point, I hope Trump continues the childish attacks on DeSantis. He will make it easy for the governor to win the nomination. He lost the 2020 election in the same manner. People just got tired of his hateful tweets and narcissistic comments. Many of my friends, family and I were Trump supporters. But over time he has lost our support. I'm sure this is the case in much of the country. He is not electable. For DeSantis, when it comes to Trump's attacks and the media, all he needs to do is take the high road and he wins.
I'm not voting for the Republican if I don't see any changes. My wife and I won't support DeSantis if we believe Trump was forced out. And I also don't think he has a chance to win Pennsylvania with the current rules
I can't believe that you people are that deluded that you don't remember all the elections? I can't believe that you're watching Arizona and Nevada so what happened in Pennsylvania and you think that even DeSantis has a chance with this?
This is what happened in California, you have a one party state that Legalize ballot harvesting in the state was lost
They're using Trump as a distraction and allowing certain people to think that this guy has a chance because it's a few years down the road. So
It doesn't matter what your friends in Georgia sick if they're there, if they're in Pennsylvania that's fine I might get that. However there's plenty of us that supported Trump that are disappointing a republican party and your lack of whale in handling the security issue with elections.
If we don't see an improvement in a fight from them we are sitting out so you could talk about all the people that you believe Trump is toxic too, people that won't vote for him and that is fine. But you're losing voters like me without fixing the other issue.
It's not any dislike towards DeSantis, it's a dislike towards the Republican party in general and their lack of well and in ability to handle this properly. I am tired of putting time, money, and energy into a losing effort because of their inefficiency and carelessness.
Don't speak to me about the quality of any Republican candidate wanna stroke victim with brain damage can get pushed across the finish line. You cannot fight that level of irrationality with a better candidate. Why do Republicans have to have someone like Ronald Reagan, Ron DeSantis, or someone else to win an election?
Until Republicans understand the purpose of the Democrat party is purely power and control examiner voters, and or politicians it does not matter the quality of their candidates. Do you wanna play that game play that game I'm opting out.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Delusional..
I still like Potato and Democrats and the disastrous direction they take this country.

Even more Delusional.

Reactions: m.knox

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
How does any of that matter if Trump doesn’t win. We were having this discussion in my group text. What can Trump do that DeSantis can’t. We need the R’s to win and I think right now that is DeSantis way more than Trump.
Explain to me how Trump or DeSantis wins Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada?. We see the same things going on in those states where they do not have their ballots counted yet. They were counted in 2016 that evening or early in the morning the day after election day.
Trump won 232 electoral college votes in 2020. Explain to me how they win the states like Pennsylvania and Michigan with a new mass mail in ballots? Explain how they win Arizona unless lake somehow wins and I sure of that. I believe that 16 electoral votes? Sorry I don't know it off the top of my head. Explain to me how a state that like Nevada that looks like it's going to bed now with it or might not do today's mail in ballots again?
They are convincing everyone to accept the toxicity issue which is just a strong man and a distraction. You guys still believe better candidates win for Republicans but we look across the other side of the aisle and see the utter incompetence of the left and never questioned why they don't have to be better it makes me wonder.
How does a Federman win when he has brain damage? How does a dead guy win in Pennsylvania when he's dead? The reason he wins is because Democrats will vote for anybody on their party in power, or to get power.
Now explain to me how Ron DeSantis wins the state like Pennsylvania when everything is at stake? Explain to me why they're not gonna do the same thing again to him?
In 2016 I knew the exact moment when Donald Trump won the only state with the entire election. I looked at the state election return website and Saheed finally pulled ahead of Hillary Clinton with a bow with 80% ago. It was only a few thousand votes ahead but if that time I knew the way the rural vote trended it was over.
Now it doesn't work like that and I've been fooled in two major election since 2016 because miraculously more mail in votes get found.

Reactions: Ski and richie83

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014
FhPcr7qX0AIGIv-

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
Let two alpha males go head-to-head and see who comes out on top. Out of the ashes we’ll find out where the Republican Party stands. The Party has been hamstrung for years by politicians who campaigned on conservative principles and then didn’t follow through when they won and got a taste of the DC inner circle. Don’t expect Trump to disappear quietly after everything he’s been accused of by the media and Democrats over the last 6 years.

SLion

May 29, 2001
I still like Potato and Democrats and the disastrous direction they take this country.

Even more Delusional

Unqualified celebrity politicians with forceful election denials are not the path forward. I don't support Biden in next campaign but when you put up lunatics then accept result. You threw moderates like Cheney out window to support Orange clown. You refused to listen to traditional Rs who have told that the red hat Orange mook was insane. Own it.

Reactions: fbh1 and kickerinaz

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Unqualified celebrity politicians with forceful election denials are not the path forward. I don't support Biden in next campaign but when you put up lunatics then accept result. You threw moderates like Cheney out window to support Orange clown. You refused to listen to traditional Rs who have told that the red hat Orange mook was insane. Own it.
You’re a fool.

Jerry

May 29, 2001

I was going to post this too, Roy, but you beat me to it.

This latest blathering rant, which triples down on the idiotic shot he took at DeSantis the weekend before the election, shows the maturity and intellect of a 6th-grader...and a pretty dumb 6th-grader at that.

As if the juvenile tone and ridiculous insults weren't bad enough, he also makes the astounding claim that he sent in the FBI to save DeSantis from defeat during the recount of his razor-thin win over Dem-Mediacrat Gillum in 2018.

Yeah, I'm sure the FBI hopped right on that. I mean, they were always in Trump's corner and stuff. Please. This is toxic nonsense.

An unscientific glance at the comments section over at Breitbarts, a site that appears to remain pretty firmly in Trump's pocket, suggests that about 50% or so of his diehard supporters are peeling off or at least having second thoughts. They're not buying these attacks on DeSantis.

The other 50% are taking refuge behind one of three claims: A) Trump, as always, is one step ahead of the game, playing 3-dimensional chess, like he always did in the White House; or B) anyone who criticizes Trump, even if they voted for him twice for President, automatically becomes a "NeverTrumper" and an unpatriotic American to boot; or C) DeSantis is actually a product of the Swamp which gave him the mission of taking down Trump; or D) some combination of those three.

This is delusional stuff.

Trump is going to blow up the Republican Party and deliver the 2024 presidential election to a Dem-Mediacrat on a silver platter.

SLion

May 29, 2001
Yet he did so much for the American people.... You may like Joe Biden, but working Americans have been set back under him.........

https://www.census.gov/library/publications/2020/demo/p60-270.html#:~:text=The official poverty rate in,and Table B-5).
Key part, cultists..just like stock market moving upward and unemployment moving downward. Stop assigning what was already a trend and patting Orange idiot on back

"This is the fifth consecutive annual decline in poverty."

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

richie83

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Explain to me how Trump or DeSantis wins Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada?. We see the same things going on in those states where they do not have their ballots counted yet. They were counted in 2016 that evening or early in the morning the day after election day.
Trump won 232 electoral college votes in 2020. Explain to me how they win the states like Pennsylvania and Michigan with a new mass mail in ballots? Explain how they win Arizona unless lake somehow wins and I sure of that. I believe that 16 electoral votes? Sorry I don't know it off the top of my head. Explain to me how a state that like Nevada that looks like it's going to bed now with it or might not do today's mail in ballots again?
They are convincing everyone to accept the toxicity issue which is just a strong man and a distraction. You guys still believe better candidates win for Republicans but we look across the other side of the aisle and see the utter incompetence of the left and never questioned why they don't have to be better it makes me wonder.
How does a Federman win when he has brain damage? How does a dead guy win in Pennsylvania when he's dead? The reason he wins is because Democrats will vote for anybody on their party in power, or to get power.
Now explain to me how Ron DeSantis wins the state like Pennsylvania when everything is at stake? Explain to me why they're not gonna do the same thing again to him?
In 2016 I knew the exact moment when Donald Trump won the only state with the entire election. I looked at the state election return website and Saheed finally pulled ahead of Hillary Clinton with a bow with 80% ago. It was only a few thousand votes ahead but if that time I knew the way the rural vote trended it was over.
Now it doesn't work like that and I've been fooled in two major election since 2016 because miraculously more mail in votes get found.
I totally agree with everything you say. There is no doubt that ballot harvesting will make it unlikely any R wins again. It's a total shitshow. But how does Trump fix that before the 2024 election. He has to win to change it. I don't think he can win. If you can guarantee me that he wins and we control both house and senate then I'm in. But we also know that he is so toxic that even if he does win that alot of Rino's won't support him.

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
He will go scorched earth and the entire Republican Party will pay the price for years of propping up he biggest POS in history. Watching justice being served will be a joy.
I wouldn’t be that confident when the alternative for independents are democrats. Neither party is liked at the moment by most average Americans. You can already tell most people have just lost interest in his self-absorbed nonsense.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
I was going to post this too, Roy, but you beat me to it.

This latest blathering rant, which triples down on the idiotic shot he took at DeSantis the weekend before the election, shows the maturity and intellect of a 6th-grader...and a pretty dumb 6th-grader at that.

As if the juvenile tone and ridiculous insults weren't bad enough, he also makes the astounding claim that he sent in the FBI to save DeSantis from defeat during the recount of his razor-thin win over Dem-Mediacrat Gillum in 2018.

Yeah, I'm sure the FBI hopped right on that. I mean, they were always in Trump's corner and stuff. Please. This is toxic nonsense.

An unscientific glance at the comments section over at Breitbarts, a site that appears to remain pretty firmly in Trump's pocket, suggests that about 50% or so of his diehard supporters are peeling off or at least having second thoughts. They're not buying these attacks on DeSantis.

The other 50% are taking refuge behind one of three claims: A) Trump, as always, is one step ahead of the game, playing 3-dimensional chess, like he always did in the White House; or B) anyone who criticizes Trump, even if they voted for him twice for President, automatically becomes a "NeverTrumper" and an unpatriotic American to boot; or C) DeSantis is actually a product of the Swamp which gave him the mission of taking down Trump; or D) some combination of those three.

This is delusional stuff.

Trump is going to blow up the Republican Party and deliver the 2024 presidential election to a Dem-Mediacrat on a silver platter.
Jerry, I just want to defeat the 🤡 party at every level before they literally destroy this country and get us into another war. And I don’t think we have much time left before things are irreversible. I honestly don’t care if we do that with Trump or without him.

And at the risk of sounding like I’m defending Trump, there is no one that can tell me that he was treated fairly in the past 6 years or more. He may be very selfish and self centered, but I can sure understand his feelings based on how bad he was persecuted by the Democrats. It’s true he probably brought a lot of that on by his own actions, but considering the hypocrisy of the Democrats and the disaster they created of everything they touched, it’s beyond me why anyone would think that the Democrats are more honest, less corrupt, or more moral than Trump. And it’s beyond me why anyone would sacrifice the best direction of this country because they hated Trump and his narcissistic manner, considering the fact that the character of Biden and the Democrats are way worse and also more deceitful.

But the one thing I fear the most is your last paragraph and that is “Trump is going to blow up the Republican Party and deliver the 2024 presidential election to a Dem-Mediacrat on a silver platter”.