Democrats are running on one single issue: abortion

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Monlion

Jul 9, 2001
Good thing @pioneerlion83 is brainwashed to believe democrats are "good people"..... Abortion up to delivery..... Maybe he appreciates inflation and crime too?

Democrats focus on the overturning of Roe not driving voters​

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/oct/20/democrats-focus-on-the-overturning-of-roe-not-driv/

Adopting a national policy like Germany or France is not unreasonable.
When I tell liberal friends and family that I favor similar abortion laws to Germany they are surprised because they know I was in favor of overturning Roe v Wade. When I tell them what Germany’s abortion laws are they are even more surprised, but when they take the time to think about it most could live with similar laws here.

Last edited:

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
When I tell liberal friends and family that I favor similar abortion laws to Germany they are surprised because they know I was in favor of overturning Roe v Wade. When I tell them what Germany’s abortion laws are they are even more surprised, but when they take the time to think about it most could live with similar laws here.

It's reasonable. It's really that simple.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
It’s funny how uninformed people can be.

Reactions: psuted and jjw165

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
Democrats are running on abortion and opposing candidates simply state that they are okay with abortion in the first trimester. Over half of all abortions are done by simply taking a pill and I believe up until 10 weeks. The only way for democrats to counter is to commit to abortion up until the time of birth as a way to differentiate themselves and that position will lose rather than gain for them votes.

pioneerlion83

May 29, 2001
SouthernMD, by way of NJ and PSU
Good thing @pioneerlion83 is brainwashed to believe democrats are "good people"..... Abortion up to delivery..... Maybe he appreciates inflation and crime too?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/oct/20/democrats-focus-on-the-overturning-of-roe-not-driv/

Depends on the health of the mother. Her health and her life matter too.
But by pure choice when the health of the mother is not at issue...no.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Depends on the health of the mother. Her health and her life matter too.
But by pure choice when the health of the mother is not at issue...no.
The problem with your position is that it purely theoretical

You will always find a doctor who will avow “the health of the mother is at risk”.

Dont deflect.

We both know it’s true.

I only care that the states decide, as is constitutional.

• Haha
Reactions: pioneerlion83

gjbankos

Jan 16, 2006

Running on a platform of killing another human being isn't driving voters. Shocker.

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Once you required them to think, they found your position quite reasonable.

Democratic politicians don’t want their sheep to think. They want to spoon feed them what to think.

pioneerlion83

May 29, 2001
LOL... Now you are going to 0.000001% to support your parties desire for abortion until birth.
This has nothing to do with support for a party's position. It is my personal view, informed by my life experiences and that of my wife, sisters, cousins, in-laws, and nieces - all of whom are Catholic, and lots of children among them.

And, I have told you before I am not a single issue voter.

Last edited:

pioneerlion83

May 29, 2001
The problem with your position is that it purely theoretical

You will always find a doctor who will avow “the health of the mother is at risk”.

Dont deflect.

We both know it’s true.

I only care that the states decide, as is constitutional.
So, your reasoning is that doctors are evil. Now that's a theoretical, and a false one at that. You're more ****ed up than I thought.
You need real, serious life help.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
This has nothing to do with support for a party's position. It is my personal view, informed by my life experiences and that of my wife, sisters, cousins, in-laws, and nieces - all of whom are Catholic, and lots of children among them.

And, I have told you before I am not a single issue voter.

Democrats......... The abortion party. A vote for a democrat is a vote for an abortion.

Aardvark86

Jan 23, 2018
They are also running against a candidate who is not in fact in the race himself