ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Really Are the Worst People Ever

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I've known this based on my experiences here. Now they are writing articles on it.

Don't get me wrong. There are couple reasonable ones in the mix, but the majority are just crazed cultists.

https://townhall.com/columnists/der...ats-really-are-the-worst-people-ever-n2619609

The largest difference between Democrats and Republicans is the desire to force people to do things. Democrats exist to impose their will on others – having morphed “celebrate diversity” into “CELEBRATE DIVERSITY OR ELSE!” If you won’t march in their parades they’d like to march you off to a reeducation camp. Sure, they don’t exist yet, but not for lack of trying. People slaughtered under Stalin were absolutely justified when they lashed out at their oppressors. It’s not much different if it's early in the process of oppression, is it?

I will never believe Nancy Pelosi buys any of this crap, Steny Hoyer either. Even the new crop of leaders know better, but none of them give a single damn. What’s the ruining of a few kids when compared to advancing a progressive agenda?

Yes, they’re that sick. And worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.