Did you honestly think we could VOTE the deep state out of power? We have in less corrupt states but others like PA, NY, AZ military is the ONLY way

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Buckle up! Is what's going on in Brazil right now (military examining the election results due to public outrage) a preview of what's to come in the US?

05d6e903c497b29c.jpg

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Posse Comitatus
Look up what happened to the US citizens who collaborated with nazis during WW2. The military is allowed to go after bad actors both domestic and foreign and it's not a violation of Posse Comitatus. It says so right in their oath. If you don't think there are domestic bad actors acting as manchurian candidates for foreign interests (cough cough biden), shitting all over our Constitution, etc. on a daily basis then I don't know what to tell you.

Any American citizen who collaborated with a hostile foreign government is considered an enemy combatant and is going to be tried in a military court, some may even be executed.

Wasn't there a CCP spy just identified behind a major election software company Konnech? Hmmmmm....

Last edited:

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005
Lulz, thanks for the bump! Lemme know when you again want to claim that recent waves of myocarditis are caused by the virus even though a massive study in Israel found the opposite you dumbass!
All day long days cherry picker all day long

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
Look up what happened to the US citizens who collaborated with nazis during WW2. The military is allowed to go after bad actors both domestic and foreign and it's not a violation of Posse Comitatus. It says so right in their oath. If you don't think there are domestic bad actors acting as manchurian candidates for foreign interests (cough cough biden), shitting all over our Constitution, etc. on a daily basis then I don't know what to tell you.

Any American citizen who collaborated with a hostile foreign government is considered an enemy combatant and is going to be tried in a military court, some may even be executed.

Wasn't there a CCP spy just identified behind a major election software company Konnech? Hmmmmm....

You clearly don't understand the law of Posse Comitatus and reveal that by your statement regarding foreign and domestic enemies. Moreover, trading "control" from the "deep state" to the military leaves the citizenry in the same vulnerable situation. Maybe think this through before making such ridiculous and unfounded proposals. It is quite probable that the election results you cannot accept are actually expressions of the will of the voters.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I honestly you're going crazy here a little bit, ballot harvesting is our prime concern. Though I have concerns with the machines, it's the illegal ground game.
As for the doubters, recall arguing with OSU or Michigan fans about calls? Why is it we never seem to have controversial with other teams and it we do not as many overall? Those that benefit from the fraud either want it or deny it's a possibility.
And if we want to settle that argument, let's adopt Ohio's or Florida's rules.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
You clearly don't understand the law of Posse Comitatus and reveal that by your statement regarding foreign and domestic enemies. Moreover, trading "control" from the "deep state" to the military leaves the citizenry in the same vulnerable situation. Maybe think this through before making such ridiculous and unfounded proposals. It is quite probable that the election results you cannot accept are actually expressions of the will of the voters.
Explain. Note that I didn't say the military would be deployed against the public at large but certain bad actors who collaborated with foreign enemies would be identified and tried as enemy combatants by the military. Did you even watch the video clip? There's already Supreme Court precedent that backs this up.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
There are app. 10 eligible voters on my block, there is also a church and a church parking lot there. If it was public housing they could find 100 voters in an apartment complex quite easily. See the difference between rural, small town, and inner city?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I honestly you're going crazy here a little bit, ballot harvesting is our prime concern. Though I have concerns with the machines, it's the illegal ground game.
As for the doubters, recall arguing with OSU or Michigan fans about calls? Why is it we never seem to have controversial with other teams and it we do not as many overall? Those that benefit from the fraud either want it or deny it's a possibility.
And if we want to settle that argument, let's adopt Ohio's or Florida's rules.
Who do you think is behind the ballot harvesting efforts? Do you think it's an unorganized effort? We already know the CCP has infiltrated at least one election software company do you think they are the only one?

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Who do you think is behind the ballot harvesting efforts? Do you think it's an unorganized effort? We already know the CCP has infiltrated at least one election software company do you think they are the only one?
I think the Democrats are skilled enough at cheating to do it on their own. However I do think they would not be opposed to outside interference.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I think the Democrats are skilled enough at cheating to do it on their own. However I do think they would not be opposed to outside interference.
Well we already know NGO's and folks like Zuckerberg are funding and coordinating some of these operations so they're definitely not doing it on their own in each city. There's central coordination and massive injections of $$$$.

Last edited:

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Well we already know NGO's and folks like Zuckerberg are funding and coordinating some of these operations so they're definitely not doing it on their on in each city. There's central coordination and massive injections of $$$$.
Oh yeah

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Poor Cheeto. I sure hope he doesn't get executed. Just cast him down with Pard and the other Sodomites.