Doctors visit require a mask

rutgersdave

Jan 23, 2004
I just went to the doctor office and of course they require a mask. Every doctor I saw in the last two - three years require a mask. Do they know more than posters on this board or posters are the experts in medicine? Do these same posters fight with their doctors not to wear a mask or they don’t ever see a doctor?

DandyDonII

Oct 16, 2002
Interestingly enough, I went to two different dentist's office within the last week. One required a mask, and the other did not....

Reactions: dailybuck777

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
I can't remember the last time, pre covid, I saw a doctor with a mask in a clinical setting. And this includes dozens of doctor visits when my wife was dealing with some significant issues and also every pediatric check prior to covid. No dentist or hygienist ever wore a mask except when they were in my mouth. And that has nothing to do with preventing airborne virus spread.

Reactions: WeR0206

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I just went to the doctor office and of course they require a mask. Every doctor I saw in the last two - three years require a mask. Do they know more than posters on this board or posters are the experts in medicine? Do these same posters fight with their doctors not to wear a mask or they don’t ever see a doctor?
If you want to keep strapping a damp petri dish aka face diaper to your face have at it! The docs are sheep do who exactly what their county health officer dictates to them no questions asked lest they have their license pulled. Why didn't any of these docs wear masks during past flu seasons/outbreaks? Did masks suddenly turn into the key thing needed to stop the spread of respiratory viruses? No, of course not. Masks were pushed as part of a psychological operation to keep fear and obedience going.

Read/watch and learn:
Certified Industrial Hygienist and PE shares his expert opinion on why masks have not and will never stop airborne viruses:

TL;DR: masks have not ever been and cannot be an effective control for airborne virus control. Engineering controls (air filtration/circulation and destruction) have been the solution for 80 years with good reason.

Also see here:

And here:
ARiXU70.jpg

Last edited:

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
One big hospital network and it’s doctors near me do not require masks and the other does. And I fight with ANYONE that makes me wear a mask. Masks are useless.

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
I was at my doctor's office last week. No one was wearing a mask.

Edit: It was interesting because I specifically brought a mask with me, and I was surprised when I walked in to not see anyone with a mask. So, I gladly put my mask in my pocket.

Last edited:
Reactions: psuted

I am Ironman

May 29, 2001

And masks work how???

Reactions: WeR0206 and psuted

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
I know more about the physics behind virus spread than your doctor.

Absolutely. Go get him.

We can talk fluid mechanics and particle distributions.

It will be enjoyable. You will learn some uncomfortable truths just by watching.

Reactions: psuted

Fayette_LION

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2004
My doctor wears a mask and his office requires all to wear a mask. But he told me that the masks are useless. He actually said the cloth masks are as good for Covid as your under ware is for containing a fart.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
My doctor wears a mask and his office requires all to wear a mask. But he told me that the masks are useless. He actually said the cloth masks are as good for Covid as your under ware is for containing a fart.
And he would be right about that. But there are those that still must virtue signal on how good and noble there are.

Reactions: WeR0206

Marylovesthelions

Sep 29, 2008
Mt Dora FL
Many professionals will be frightened of being sued by lawyers if one of their clients gets covid. I think that most rational doctors realize that almost everything the CDC told them the last 3 years is total b******* if not outright political lies.
None of my doctors nor my dentist require masks anymore.

psualt

Nov 2, 2014

Funny how I took my wife to an appointment this week. Half of office without masks on "appointment" side and other half of office with masks on "procedure" side. There is no divider between the two sides. Many of these same providers have met me over the last few months with no mask. So my answer of if they know more......absolutely not. It's all about the legal aspect and the public perception.

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA

And he would be right about that. But there are those that still must virtue signal on how good and noble there are.
That's because they either can't smell, or they think their own shit doesn't stink.

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
Actually just went to the doctors today. No mask required. But then again it’s been like this since about two months after the China virus hit, here in the great, free, state of Florida. BTW, DeSantis…. Best governor ever.

Reactions: jjw165 and WeR0206

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
You know how it is when you think you have a point, and then.....things don't go the way you think they'll go?

Well, it happens.