DOJ Commies ask judge to keep Trump’s search warrant affidavit sealed

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
And there you have it. If you wanna protect the integrity of your investigation how about you don’t go in with a high profile raid of a former POTUS over a matter that could be handled over a phone call or a friendly visit or a Judge’s order?

“How dare you question the integrity of the fed boi investigators?!! No questions!!!”

Where's the transparency the honesty the integrity? You ain't got any! Fuucking power mad commies know they broke the law and are trying to stay out of prison.

JIsM4bRqnwkO.jpeg

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
And there you have it. If you wanna protect the integrity of your investigation how about you don’t go in with a high profile raid of a former POTUS over a matter that could be handled over a phone call or a friendly visit or a Judge’s order?

“How dare you question the integrity of the fed boi investigators?!! No questions!!!”

Where's the transparency the honesty the integrity? You ain't got any! Fuucking power mad commies know they broke the law and are trying to stay out of prison.

JIsM4bRqnwkO.jpeg
It may be unsealed and probably heavily redacted. Unlike Trump releasing the warrant to Breitbart with the names of the agents who were just doing their job. But the R's are the law and order party when it's convenient.

I do think the gang of 8 should get to see it unredacted. But I doubt either party could keep from leaking it if it suits them politically.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
It's already being leaked. The regime wants to keep it sealed so DoJ can selectively leak to suit their political needs.
....and the part of Trump and Breitbart leaking the names of the FBI agents is not?

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
The person being attacked gets to defend himself with at least the same weapons as the attacker.

In this case, Trump is entirely justified, from a moral perspective, to fight back.
Are you saying that the 2 FBI agents who were doing their job deserved to have their names released?

We do not know to which, if any, party they may belong to.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Are you saying that the 2 FBI agents who were doing their job deserved to have their names released?

We do not know to which, if any, party they may belong to.
Nazi prison guards everywhere: "We were just doing our job and following orders"

These agents know what they're doing is wrong. In their hearts, they know it. Yet they do it.

If I were religious, I would pray that the agents find the bravery to speak the truth, and for them to be safe.

However, the Sovietization of our intelligence community needs to stop. The "show me the man and I'll show you the crime" line is real. That's exactly how our FBI/DOJ behaves now.

But the proper political response is to defund and disband the FBI/DOJ/alphabet soup.

They benefit no one. I don't need them. I don't know anyone who does.

The states are easily big enough to handle everything that needs to be handled.

Reactions: WeR0206

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
Trump leaked his passports himself 7 hours ago. Probably another lie.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
Nazi prison guards everywhere: "We were just doing our job and following orders"

These agents know what they're doing is wrong. In their hearts, they know it. Yet they do it.

If I were religious, I would pray that the agents find the bravery to speak the truth, and for them to be safe.

However, the Sovietization of our intelligence community needs to stop. The "show me the man and I'll show you the crime" line is real. That's exactly how our FBI/DOJ behaves now.

But the proper political response is to defund and disband the FBI/DOJ/alphabet soup.

They benefit no one. I don't need them. I don't know anyone who does.

The states are easily big enough to handle everything that needs to be handled.
More tin foil hat conspiracies. He puts peoples lives in jeopardy with his lies. Just like the guy who listened to his lies and then attacked the Cincinnati FBI office.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
Didn’t you cheer when lefties doxed posters and posted SCOTUS home addresses?
I don't believe I did, But if you can find where I did, I would have been wrong to. Just like when Maxine Waters said it was ok to get in the faces of people out to dinner. If you want to peacefully picket their government offices because you don't like their political positions that is one thing. Harassing them in public or at their homes is not good.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
I don't believe I did, But if you can find where I did, I would have been wrong to. Just like when Maxine Waters said it was ok to get in the faces of people out to dinner. If you want to peacefully picket their government offices because you don't like their political positions that is one thing. Harassing them in public or at their homes is not good.
I am ok with the FBI agents names being released. It’s called accountability. It’s just business. If they’ve got nothing to hide, no problem

Reactions: john4psu and Ski

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
I am ok with the FBI agents names being released. It’s called accountability. It’s just business. If they’ve got nothing to hide, no problem
The FBI agents are not politicians. This just puts them and their families in possible danger for doing their jobs.

Reactions: fbh1

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
It may be unsealed and probably heavily redacted. Unlike Trump releasing the warrant to Breitbart with the names of the agents who were just doing their job. But the R's are the law and order party when it's convenient.

I do think the gang of 8 should get to see it unredacted. But I doubt either party could keep from leaking it if it suits them politically.

Actually, I find the new love of law enforcement for you democrats hilarious.

merlin_172962321_fefd5204-91d1-43f4-b950-ce60bda95e75-superJumbo.jpg

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
Actually, I find the new love of law enforcement for you democrats hilarious.

merlin_172962321_fefd5204-91d1-43f4-b950-ce60bda95e75-superJumbo.jpg
You circle jerkers either can't read or do not have the mental capacity to comprehend that I am not a D simply because I don't see it your way. :rolleyes:

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
....and the part of Trump and Breitbart leaking the names of the FBI agents is not?
I believe i heard from the lefty media last week. "Well the ball is back in Donald Trumps court". "Will he release the warrant?" Then he does and he gets slammed again. Too bad they didn't send you a copy so you could determine what parts to release and what parts not to release.

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
For as generic as the search warrant was, no way was the affidavit anything specific that would threaten national security
Wrong. The affidavit sets forth the need for the information for future efforts at investigating crimes. It would be highly unusual for it to be released at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
This is rich with 95% of the people on an internet message board using "board names"

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
OK, so you think police officers involved in community actions (arrests, warrants, shootings) should all be kept hush-hush?
Didn't say that, you did. In some cases there are compelling reasons for doing so. Here, with a court order behind them and with their boss taking full responsibility there is no rationale for the release of names of those operating in the field unless you want mob rule, which Trump clearly has an affinity for.

Reactions: MaconNitt

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
What is your fixation and a group of gay men standing in a circle and jerking off and watching each other?
With the arrival of Monkeypox, it's a safe sex alternative for those so inclined.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Fauci and the CDC recommend circle jerking.

Reactions: m.knox

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Not playing. Just visit a site like Snopes for all the debunking of total BS that stands for so called "lies". And both sides are guilty.
So, you throw some claim out there and then hide behind Snopes? You should probably just refrain from posting altogether if you can’t do any better than that.

• Love
Reactions: Ski and WeR0206

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Didn't say that, you did. In some cases there are compelling reasons for doing so. Here, with a court order behind them and with their boss taking full responsibility there is no rationale for the release of names of those operating in the field unless you want mob rule, which Trump clearly has an affinity for.
really? because I am quite certain that passports weren't on the warrant. So one has to wonder why they took them and all of the other stuff.

If they are innocent of any wrongdoing, no problem with their names being attached to the action.

If you don't see why this is unprecedented and very, VERY alarming you aren't paying attention.