Doug Mastriano

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Last edited:

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
My sneaking suspicion is that there’s a hidden Mastriano vote out there in the commonwealth, & I think he’s gonna Win on election night along with Oz!

Shapiro is gonna win that race. Governor races are a lot different. All those state worker will cross over vote to maintain their status quo, and all the contractors who do the same...

Looking at the polls, Shapiro is polling at around 52%, once a candidate hits that consistent 50%, he usually wins.

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Shapiro is gonna win that race. Governor races are a lot different. All those state worker will cross over vote to maintain their status quo, and all the contractors who do the same...

Looking at the polls, Shapiro is polling at around 52%, once a candidate hits that consistent 50%, he usually wins.

We Shall See……………

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
For Mastriano to even be close is amazing since Shapiro has broken all spending records for the Pa gov while Mastriano has raised the least money in forty years. Imagine how the race would be M had a tuall gotten some national support.

Reactions: gjbankos

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
These are the type of attacks that your radical party leaves themselves vulnerable to, & frankly, I think Mastriano is right, myself!
If you defend and or believe that nonsense, you are either a moron or a mental patient, or both.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
All u morons ever talk about is gender identity, while the rest of the country is concerned about high inflation, high gas prices, crime spike, border crisis, tanking stock market, critical race theory, kitchen table issues another-words……………..
Really? Who brought it up? It was the that lying POS Mastreano . At least make sense when you post this nonsense.

Reactions: franklinman

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
My sneaking suspicion is that there’s a hidden Mastriano vote out there in the commonwealth, & I think he’s gonna Win on election night along with Oz!
After 2016 and 2020 it's very hard to tell I think with any race if it is neck and neck the incumbent is losing....could be wrong though.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

McCloudersportLion

Sep 5, 2019
Iraq-War pushing scrotum Karl Rove says "Shapiro is one of the good ones take my word for it"

Be a good, responsible cuckservative and vote Shapiro for Gov even if you're supporting Oz... says War Kriminal Karl

karl-rove-and-shit-for-brains.jpg

Reactions: CaptainStabbin1

Latest posts