ADVERTISEMENT

Down here in Good Old Tennersee....

Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

Jun 9, 2002
Town council wants to out source the municipal authority to an out of state company. My sons put in an 80K 10 inch water line extension for the town and dedicated it to them. We asked for 12 free taps at NC 12 x $750 for dedicating the line and putting in an RV park. Which would net the town $120,000 in revenue per year from sales taxes and water usage fees. They have balk at this. I have videos of illegals that worked for the subcontracting firm that upgraded the water tower... sand blasted it, painted it and another video of the same frim and illegals running from my camera putting in new vales and taps to the water tower replacing leaking valves and fiberglas pipes and elbows to the tower. Now I ask..... should I play these videos in private the the border wall lovers before the next Aldermans meeting with my request for tap relief or should I just put it on facebook and the local TV stations and get thier fraudulent asses thrown out of office and then ask their replacements for the nominal consideration for a few taps?

This country smells worse by the minute and local government here makes Chicago look like it is run by Polly Annas.

I am in a similar situation, but different circumstances. Request a meetups no with one of the members and address the issue and tell him you are going to request to speak at the and you are seeking advice. If they stone wall or refuse, take it to the press (and tell them that.)

I am in a similar situation, but different circumstances. Request a meetups no with one of the members and address the issue and tell him you are going to request to speak at the and you are seeking advice. If they stone wall or refuse, take it to the press (and tell them that.)

I am just sick and tired... and gagging from the hypocrasy down here.

Reactions: TheGLOV

I am just sick and tired... and gagging from the hypocrasy down here.

Auto correct is my worst enemy in posts. Sorry for the typos.

Town council wants to out source the municipal authority to an out of state company. My sons put in an 80K 10 inch water line extension for the town and dedicated it to them. We asked for 12 free taps at NC 12 x $750 for dedicating the line and putting in an RV park. Which would net the town $120,000 in revenue per year from sales taxes and water usage fees. They have balk at this. I have videos of illegals that worked for the subcontracting firm that upgraded the water tower... sand blasted it, painted it and another video of the same frim and illegals running from my camera putting in new vales and taps to the water tower replacing leaking valves and fiberglas pipes and elbows to the tower. Now I ask..... should I play these videos in private the the border wall lovers before the next Aldermans meeting with my request for tap relief or should I just put it on facebook and the local TV stations and get thier fraudulent asses thrown out of office and then ask their replacements for the nominal consideration for a few taps?

This country smells worse by the minute and local government here makes Chicago look like it is run by Polly Annas.
Did they have big signs saying they’re illegals? Just curious how you can prove they are illegal vs legal.

Did they have big signs saying they’re illegals? Just curious how you can prove they are illegal vs legal.

According to the manager of the operation that offered me $400 then $500 cash to delete the video they were. I refused.

According to the manager of the operation that offered me $400 then $500 cash to delete the video they were. I refused.
Well, since you’re so concerned with integrity, I’m confused as to why you’re asking if you should blackmail them by playing them in private while asking for tap relief.

Reactions: STPGopherfan

What’s u talking about, Willis?

Reactions: PS4814
I’ve come around to the modern culture. “If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying”
Once upon a time, in the PA I knew, most people actually did try to do what’s right. We saw what the culture creating media thinks of that and how they sneered at us. Morality is dead. Use your blackmail to the fullest extent.

Reactions: step.eng69
I’m not sure I fully understand the lingo in your post. What is NC 12, why would you need 12 free taps and why is it $750?

Were your sons hired and paid by the town to put in the extension pipe? Or did they do it on their own accord hoping for the free taps upon completion of the job? If the free taps weren’t part of any contract then I’m not sure what you’re upset over?

Also not sure why you think the council would take any heat for a contractor using illegal labor. It’s not as if the council hired the illegals to do the job, they hired a contractor and beyond that any fault lies on the contractor - not the council. They likely had to use that contractor due to putting the job out for bid.

Reactions: gogolion
I’m not sure I fully understand the lingo in your post. What is NC 12, why would you need 12 free taps and why is it $750?

Were your sons hired and paid by the town to put in the extension pipe? Or did they do it on their own accord hoping for the free taps upon completion of the job? If the free taps weren’t part of any contract then I’m not sure what you’re upset over?

Also not sure why you think the council would take any heat for a contractor using illegal labor. It’s not as if the council hired the illegals to do the job, they hired a contractor and beyond that any fault lies on the contractor - not the council. They likely had to use that contractor due to putting the job out for bid.

No bids have ever been let by this city counsel for any public works. You live in a different space and time, like where I used to work.The pipeline was built with a contract with vague language stating 'typical tap fee considerations to the developer as per TDOT Publication (Whatever) not to exceed xx% of the cost of the water line extension for a period of 4 years."

As for the illegals. I don't care, but I don't blow smoke to the public that these people a criminals, taking away US jobs and we are the tough guys doing something about it.....

This town counsel has acted outside state and federal bid laws forever. The arrogance and hypocrasy is what bothers me .... nothing else.

Been there, done that..you do not want illegals working on projects funded by state and fed programs. I eventually found one (1) very young illegal greek painter nearing the end on one of my bridge rehabilitation projects.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT