ADVERTISEMENT

Dr. Sebastinelli is back

lbujoe33

Jun 30, 2001
I heard he is back. Steven's initial surgery was botched. That is why he had it done the 2nd time outside Penn State's network.

Somehow I doubt it's that simple. The player, family and medical team might have made a decision to do a less aggressive surgery in hopes of being back on the field sooner, maybe repairing a ligament instead of replacing, but in the end the bigger surgery was needed. If that's the case, it's not necessarily the surgeon's fault or really anybody's fault; sometimes you can't predict the outcome with certainty.

Somehow I doubt it's that simple. The player, family and medical team might have made a decision to do a less aggressive surgery in hopes of being back on the field sooner, maybe repairing a ligament instead of replacing, but in the end the bigger surgery was needed. If that's the case, it's not necessarily the surgeon's fault or really anybody's fault; sometimes you can't predict the outcome with certainty.

I know... they practice... the rest of us are responsible and subject to libel... LOL... not really LOL ... but LOL

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT