ADVERTISEMENT

Dual (Tri) Thread: Penn State vs. Sacred Heart, Oregon State

This would be VERY concerning. ...

Right now we have 3 obvious concerns..125, 157, 165. 149 also a concern. I'm defining a concern as non podium guys.

If the goal is to win the 2022 team championship. until we see what's going to happen with the 4 weights listed above, I'm very concerned....

Bottom line, if we end up with 4 weights with no AA, it ain't happening against this Iowa team...

Good god man. Haven't you been watching Cael work for the past decade? This team is markedly better than last year's team in all of those weights.

If Bearclaw is beating Joe I am good with fielding the better wrestler. We will be fine with what we have, more than fine.

I don't get the alarm by the alleged wrestleoff result. Joe can beat NQ quality wrestlers, that's established. If Barraclough can beat Joe, I would take that as a good sign.

But since Bearclaw wasn't a top notch recruit that we're used to getting, we take him beating Joe as meaning Joe regressed and not Bearclaw improved obviously.

Reactions: nitlion6
Hey Tom if you out there, I sure did miss your PBP!

Reactions: yekrut321
Thank you nerf! Forgot about that site after the forum apocalypse here worked itself out!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT