ADVERTISEMENT

Early Bold Predictions for Week 11

I agree on two of these........
PSU and Miami

To me the other two are toss ups.

Iowa's victory took nothing out of them and With OSU...the question is which Barrett shows up? Hasn't he had his one qtr of greatness this year two weeks ago?

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Agree with all those except think the MSU game is very close. I think for Miami it depends if Adams plays but I think it is very close.

Still want everyone to lose as I would love to be in a NY6 bowl.

IIRC, MSU has played ohowihate tough in their matchups.

I looked up the games since 2011
'11 - Sparty Wins 10-7
'12 - lose 17-16
'13 - win 34-24 B1G championship
'14 - lose 49-37 in EL
'15 - win 17-14 in columbass
'16 - lose 17-16 in EL

I say Sparty sees an opportunity to go back to Indy, plays their guts out and gives ohowIhate everything and more.
I definitely would take the points and MSU. And, might even take them straight up.
Not sure why people think it will be a blowout.

OL

Reactions: JoeFi
Agree that OSU will beat Sparty. They better or Urban may be looking to return to Florida. TCU to upend Oklahoma and Auburn will beat Georgia!

I'm not sold on Miami. Not sure if Adams is playing but it will be a good ole fashion sluggfest. Hope it rains, too. Bring back Lou and Jimmy as honorary captains.

I will smoke meat.

Perry.Rick_.jpg

Akron beats Miami of Ohio straight up tonight. BANK ON IT!

I also love Central Michigan over Eastern Michigan tomorrow

kind of torn over North-North Western Michigan versus Slightly Left of Center Michigan. NNW lost to SXSW Festival early in the season, but SLOC has a key win over STFU

some more fun stats for Saturday:

Rutgers run defense has given up 167 yds to MD, 334 yds to Michigan, 279 yds to Purdue, 275 yds to OSU, and 197 yds to Nebraska

I think Saquon explodes this weekend, possible 200 yd rushing game

Rutgers run defense has given up 167 yds to MD, 334 yds to Michigan, 279 yds to Purdue, 275 yds to OSU, and 197 yds to Nebraska

Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. How will Barkley get 200 yards if he explodes? Seriously, this game will tell us a lot about this team. As far as I'm concerned the jury is out after we got handled last week and players were walking off without shaking hands. I hope the coaching staff got the attention this week.

Reactions: Scout495
Stats for individuals get us into these situations. Let's execute in all phases. Offensively, spread the ball around. I don't care if SB gets 75 and the rest (Miles, Andre get 75 too) just win baby. The defense needs to show some aggression and HEART , there I said it. Rutgers is not deep so we should also see some special teams superiority.
In a few months, God willing, Saquon will be a rich man. We can all celebrate him as he cashes in on his seemingly limitless talent. A great player, a great person. PSU FB needs to eat, sleep and live team for the next three weeks. My message would be buy in or here's the door.

Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. How will Barkley get 200 yards if he explodes? Seriously, this game will tell us a lot about this team. As far as I'm concerned the jury is out after we got handled last week and players were walking off without shaking hands. I hope the coaching staff got the attention this week.

I agree. After the lackluster performance last week with everything on the line (and the absolute gift of Iowa beating Ohio St), I am a little worried on how this team plays the rest of the season.

If they were so crushed and unmotivated after losing to OSU, just imagine how unmotivated they could be now after 2 straight losses.

We will see if they regain their focus and fire Saturday. Until then, I wouldn't be so confident about winning any of the last 3 games.

If Penn State struggles to run the ball against rutgres, I will eat glass.

I agree. After the lackluster performance last week with everything on the line (and the absolute gift of Iowa beating Ohio St), I am a little worried on how this team plays the rest of the season.

If they were so crushed and unmotivated after losing to OSU, just imagine how unmotivated they could be now after 2 straight losses.

We will see if they regain their focus and fire Saturday. Until then, I wouldn't be so confident about winning any of the last 3 games.
We will win big this week and also win big in the last 2 games. We win big when we have more talent than the opposition. We play even when we are playing a team with equivalent talent.

agree that this team could lose any or even all the last 3 games. this is NOT the same team on either side of the ball without a DE and LT.

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT